MLB in Cohoots with the NFL????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MLB in Cohoots with the NFL?????

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Man it just came to me, this plan to get the Patritots in the Super Bowl goes even deeper then any of us ever thought, It all started in the Major league baseball playoffs. The Cubs fan caught the ball and here's where baseball comes in they don't call it, this leads to the Cubs being knocked out of the playoffs, in turn because of the Cubs being knocked out the Marlins get in.

Now because the Marlins are in the playoffs the baseball field is still in Joe Robbie when the Fins play the Pats, we all know it was because of the infield dirt that Olindo missed the FG and the Fins lost to the Pats, Now if the Pats lose that game who knows what happens from there and the Fins are in the playoffs. That loss could of could of sent the Pats spinning out of control. At the least not the #1 seed.

So when the Pats are playing in the Super Bowl in two weeks remember BLAME THE CUBS FAN.

:roflmao:

Originally posted by PhinPhreak
Man it just came to me, this plan to get the Patritots in the Super Bowl goes even deeper then any of us ever thought, It all started in the Major league baseball playoffs. The Cubs fan caught the ball and here's where baseball comes in they don't call it, this leads to the Cubs being knocked out of the playoffs, in turn because of the Cubs being knocked out the Marlins get in.

Now because the Marlins are in the playoffs the baseball field is still in Joe Robbie when the Fins play the Pats, we all know it was because of the infield dirt that Olindo missed the FG and the Fins lost to the Pats, Now if the Pats lose that game who knows what happens from there and the Fins are in the playoffs. That loss could of could of sent the Pats spinning out of control. At the least not the #1 seed.

So when the Pats are playing in the Super Bowl in two weeks remember BLAME THE CUBS FAN.

:roflmao:

Oiiii..Oliver Stone at its best......

Maybe Mare paid the Cubs fan to catch the ball so he would have a build-in excuse....

:lol:

If this was a conspiracy then it must include the governor cuz why would he give the cubs fan the free vacation offer? Time to get David Duchovny involved.

a_cubfan_ft-1.jpg

Originally posted by stan marino
If this was a conspiracy then it must include the governor cuz why would he give the cubs fan the free vacation offer? Time to get David Duchovny involved.

XXX-Files.......

:tongue:

Originally posted by AngryDolphins
a_cubfan_ft-1.jpg

Who would of thought he wasn't actually a fan but a secret agent from the Patriots front office to start off the Pats run to the SB.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am working on how the rest of the theory pans out, too make sure the Pats win the Super Bowl we somehow have to take a team that was 1-15 two years ago and make people believe they were legit contenders. This way there wouldn't be any problems like they had with the RAms when telling them they had to lose.

The NFL learned it's harder to get a team with superstar players to agree to lose, so let's take a team with a crappy record promise them a shot in the Super Bowl but the catch is they would have to throw the game, of course noe the Panthers are so happy to make thier first Super Bowl they sol their soul to Tagli.......errr the devil and agreed to lose.

Last edited by a moderator:
It pains me double with this scenario because I'm a Cubs fan & a Dolphins fan. That guy really didn't cost us the game, Alex Gonzalez's error vs the next batter is to blame.

Back
Top Bottom