MNF game against Jets, where to get autographs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MNF game against Jets, where to get autographs

YoDaddy

Rookie
Reaction score
I will be attending the MNF game against the Jets and will post copious amounts of pictures. We have sweet seats behind the Fins bench.

My question is where can I get player autographs after the game (is it too late for autos after a night game)? Is there a place to stake out in the parking lot? I'm coming in from Utah and want to make the most of the trip.

Thanks in advance! Again, I will post photos that I take from the game.

Walk around to the player entree way. Takes the guys like 30 min - 2 hrs. To leave but depending on if its a W or an L . They'll sign

You can prolly get some autographs from Jets players if you hang out in the bathroom stalls....

Walk around to the player entree way. Takes the guys like 30 min - 2 hrs. To leave but depending on if its a W or an L . They'll sign

Thanks man. Can anyone tell me where that entrance is?

its on the south west side of the stadium . you will see the buses for the jets there. its pretty much under the west side endzone . if your looking at the stadium from the west endzone you will see an entrance to under the stadium wal to the right and falloow the cones. when you see the NICE cars and trucks coming out by the cone, most of them are players and coaches

If you have the sidelines passes like I do, I think there will be opportunities for autographs that come with the sidelines passes.

Back
Top Bottom