Mo Collins?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mo Collins??

Fin4life

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I had heard a while back the Raiders were contemplating cutting him.

Now they signed Ron Stone today and re-signed Frank Middleton last week. Seems like there's no room for Collins.

I think he's only 27 and is a solid run blocker, who I believe played tackle in college so must have decent footwork

Any thoughts??

I'd love to see him along with a signing of a tackle or two, drafting an o-lineman in the first,assuming we get one from o-gun.

Wasn't he a free agent for a long time last year?

From what I've seen, he seems to be a very solid run blocker. I don't know much about his pass blocking though..

I do remember him being on the market a while last season. Not sure if he turned down initial offers and the market dried up or what. The Raider line was great in 2002, not so good this year. They had a lot of other problems on the line this year, like Barry Sims and Robbins, so Collins certainly wasn't entirely to blame.

I just can't see them keeping three high-priced guards around, unless their plan is to move Collins to RT to replace Kennedy.

That's Walker's job.

I wanted Mo Collins last year. get him in here if he wants to make some money!

Mo Collins is good, but one of the Raiders biggest problem on the offensive line last year was both him and Midlleton had weight problems.

Jason Taylor used him, ....no wait that was Simms wasnt it? I am not sure tho, that line underachieved big time and Collins may not have been soleluy responsible, he contributed. I would rather go after Bobbie Williams, he is young and has more upside.

Back
Top Bottom