Mock 2.0 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock 2.0

I love Bryan and may be in the minority on this but that is ok.He is 3rd on my wish list at 11.ELITE DT combine #s
Tannenbum loves him some DT.

I think TBryan ends up at DE on early downs and kicks inside on obvious pass downs. Not in love with him at 11 but wouldn’t be upset if we traded back and ended up with him.

I would take a corner in just about every draft if the value was there; can never have too many. not sure how you can look st the roster and feel great about corner. Dre was a nice pick in the 3rd and hopefully he is the dude but he is not a lock. Lots of good corners in this draft and we should be able to snag one in the first two days. I would definitely consider Ward if he were available at 11. That said, I’m just not a Carlton Davis fan, especially at 42.

Any DT in this draft will be a reach at #11. For the love of God, we need playmakers at skill positions. If 4 QBs are gone by #11, there's no excuse we can't draft a game changing skill position player. No DT is Aaron Donald in this class. And we saw what little impact Suh had on our defense overall, hence why we released him, was not worth the price and did he drastically change our defense? No. Let's not do that again and miss on other talent. We have decent depth at DT already. But we have absolutely nothing at LB.

Ummmm...I think everyone's covered all the logical points.

So, let me take this opportunity to enlighten thee about a little show called, "Shameless"...

Yes about the dead money, but by making the move now aren't we taking our medicine today instead of tomorrow? I'm not an Expert by any means of the salary cap and I'm only going by what I read here, but I understand his numbers were astronomical at the backend. as I understood we pay less by cutting him now that if we waited till next year. I never saw the player that played in Detroit. I'll be honest, my number one concern signing him at the time was him becoming complacent. I think will do just fine without him.

His salary cap hit would have been $2 million higher next year with an increased salary cap and plenty of space. It also wouldn't have been nearly as bad if the moron T-bum didn't restructure. I care about talent. We lost that. I don't really care how much they make. I'll leave that to the OTC website fanatics.

He had more tackles and far more assisted tackles. His sacks were pretty much the same. And the stats are deceiving, given a that he was a DT. Your eyes deceived you. He was a force here with zero help. He most certainly didn't become complacent. Funny enough, one of the biggest complaints against him besides how much money he was making was the fact that he wasn't a rah rah leader as far as they could see. They confuse the NFL with their fond memories of their high school football coach leading chants and other nonsense to rile up kids.

And now people are okay with using a 1st round pick to replace him with a lesser player (and dead cap) while leaving the other needed positions, that we could have used the 1st on instead, as needs because they think cap space = championships.

We'll see how it all plays out. I'm not with you on this, but I have been biased since the start with Suh, never being a fan.

Back
Top Bottom