Mock Draft First Try | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft First Try

I like
R.1 Christian Wilkins
R.2 Chris Lindstrom
R.3 LJ Collier
I'd like that draft but Lindstrom at 48 is a pipe dream. Most likely he'll go in the first round or very early 2nd. Wilkins should be there at 13 tho I'd rather trade back for picks and still get him later in the round.

While they're effectively starting over, what the team did 5 years ago means nothing to the new regime... But picking up a RT with the 1st pick, would be the opposite of what they've been doing this offseason, which is essentially "buying" draft picks. In this case they would "buy" James cap hit with a 1st round pick... Makes no sense in the current situation.

However, I would've had no problem with the Fins picking up OL in the first had they kept James, its the replacing him with a 1st that would be shortsighted IMO...

I’d buy that new regime stuff if it was actually a new regime. With Ross’s piecemeal firing habits, there’s pretty much a direct connection between then and now. If they draft a RT at 13, count me in on the fire them bandwagon already.

If no quarterback why aren't we trading back our #13 for a late 1st,2nd and 4th.

I’d buy that new regime stuff if it was actually a new regime. With Ross’s piecemeal firing habits, there’s pretty much a direct connection between then and now. If they draft a RT at 13, count me in on the fire them bandwagon already.

I'm on record on drafting a RT at 13- asinine.

But, man, you have zero interest in waiting to see the product on the field before picking up an instrument and joining a fire-parade?

I'm on record on drafting a RT at 13- asinine.

But, man, you have zero interest in waiting to see the product on the field before picking up an instrument and joining a fire-parade?

That’s one of the very few benefits of Ross’s piecemeal firing and hiring strategy. Grier isn’t getting a clean slate. Further, I thought using a 19th pick on a RT was stupid, why would I feel better about using the 13th after dumping a solid RT (the previously mentioned 19th pick) and creating an unnecessary need in the first place? And if Flores thinks a RT is the best option at this pick despite the level of defensive talent this year at the spot, my faith in him will be shaken as well (not that I have much, as I no longer have blind trust in anything this organization does anymore).

Who knows, maybe I’ll be wrong and they’ll be awesome and turn everything I’ve seen in the 30 years I’ve been a fan on its head. It happened once in the most holy of Dolphins fans’ years. No, not 1972, 2008. :lol:

From Fanspeak, staying pat, here were my picks. I know there is no was Murray will be there then, but just following the simulator.
1: R1P13
QB KYLER MURRAY
OKLAHOMA
2: R2P16
WR RILEY RIDLEY
GEORGIA
3: R3P14
G NATE HERBIG
STANFORD
4: R4P14
EDGE JOE JACKSON
MIAMI