Mock Draft Game: Discussion | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft Game: Discussion

You guys should really stop pointing out what players are still on the board. Some teams may have forgot about them, and you are just helping them out basically.

Well, everyone has their mock drafts in their sigs anyway. Doesn't make it too hard to figure out who they like, and at what time of the draft they are looking at them.

Well, everyone has their mock drafts in their sigs anyway. Doesn't make it too hard to figure out who they like, and at what time of the draft they are looking at them.

Different teams have different needs, it would be dumb to have the same mock draft for other teams.

No offense intended dude. It's just that the names are out there. I hope that people aren't actually being told names they don't know. I assume everyone in this has access to the internet and the players that are logical choices at this point of the draft.

To be honest I was debating whether or not to pick Tracy Porter with my 2nd round pick. I just felt San Fran has a bigger need on offense.

wow. colts and packers nice pickups

thank you sir!

on a sidenote, the cowboys just made a horrible pick...you tag hamlin and you have roy williams, still you pick a safety ? bleeeh ... bigger needs and better talent on the board... i dont know if he picked a OT in round 1 but flozell is probably gone so it would've been the right time to pick one

thank you sir!

on a sidenote, the cowboys just made a horrible pick...you tag hamlin and you have roy williams, still you pick a safety ? bleeeh ... bigger needs and better talent on the board... i dont know if he picked a OT in round 1 but flozell is probably gone so it would've been the right time to pick one

Smith is already off the board. Packers in the first(#30).

Back
Top Bottom