Mock Draft Game: Discussion | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft Game: Discussion

I made my pick... the Giants are up... sorry guys I usually don't get on, on the weekened.

Can we make it 12 hours notice then the committe picks for you. If it's going to be 7 rounds, it's going to drag on and on...

Should we call two rounds good?

JMO but I would like to at least finish the third. Even if it continues to move at this pace or the committee has to step in. Maybe spread the teams out over the more active participants/users w/ some free time and finish it all. The talent left on the board at this point is really impressive and I'm curious to see how it plays out.

I want to finish this 3rd round, there are some great players still out there. The last pick was made 2 days ago, let's make the pick for whoever is up.

Agreed. All players knew the rules. The next guy up has had 3 days to chose. Committee's turn to chose for him. If you don't like it & cannot commit, you shouldn't have signed up. I am on the other side of the world & can chack my emails & these forums. Surely some of you guys can. C'mon committee, step in please.

well, it's a good thing my team (the Raiders) didn't have a pick in the third round, this game has lost interest in itself...

Back
Top Bottom