mock draft - go easy... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

mock draft - go easy...

Whitedolphin54 said:
I cant see McPherson being available with our 3rd round pick

I can see him being there easilly. Rodgers, Smith, Frye, Campbell and possibly Orton could all go before him. Frye and Campbell are probably mid to late 2nd rounders.

I love this mock. It fills some needs and it's also realistic, great job!

Real good draft overall almost perfect, I would maybe consider Fuller a little better option than Rosegreen and if McPherson is gone at the third I would rather go Walters than Green any day.

I also think that If AJ Lindasy its still availabe he is a better pick than Means, Means is more likely to even go undrafted.

ether79 said:
Finally someone else that shares that opinion with me. I think he's a litle bit too much of a risk with all the need we have elsewhere

A mobile QB, with arm strength and accuracy and a year exper. in professional football.....who Im going to go out on the limb and say may be better than Mcnabb within 3 or 4 years......Thats not a need?

I like the Junior Rosegreen pick, havent seen too many people talking about him. I personally think he will be a steal and he can come in and compete immediately at a position we are extremely light in. I have us picking him up in the 4th rd though, I dont see him falling that far.

4U2NV said:
I can see him being there easilly. Rodgers, Smith, Frye, Campbell and possibly Orton could all go before him. Frye and Campbell are probably mid to late 2nd rounders.

I love this mock. It fills some needs and it's also realistic, great job!

If we cant get david greene then Id want him.

phinatik7 said:
I like the Junior Rosegreen pick, having seen too many people talking about him. I personally think he will be a steal and he can come in and compete immediately at a position we are extremely light in. I have us picking him up in the 4th rd though, I dont see him falling that far.
ever since that UGA game, Ive been enamoured with Junior.

I have read a number of scouting reports that says he really struggles in coverage... which is why I think he drops to the start of the 5th. I wouldnt consider it a reach if we took him in the 4th though.

What's wrong with Andrew Walter QB? In the third.... I would love to get a gun slinger like him, in the 3rd.

I seriously doubt he's there in the 3rd. I expect him to have a great workout.

McPherson had a "great" workout, why wouldn't he be selected before Walter?

Walters is not having any kind of workouts he is and has been injured since the end of the college season, he didnt even play his bowl.

I thought Walter was working for scouts April 8th? Do you know that he's not going to work out Joey, or are you just saying that?

finsnchips said:
ever since that UGA game, Ive been enamoured with Junior.

I have read a number of scouting reports that says he really struggles in coverage... which is why I think he drops to the start of the 5th. I wouldnt consider it a reach if we took him in the 4th though.

Ive seen a lot of people talking about drafting Shazor in the 2nd if we are able to land one for Pat. In my opinion, Junior brings a lot of the same intangibles that Shazor brings only Rosegreen is more of a natural safety. Both are great playmakers that work well at supporting the run, both are big hitters, yet both struggle in coverage and both have speed concerns. If it were up to me, i'd prefer we pick up Rosegreen in the 4th or 5th over Shazor in the 2nd.

Good mock, you hit all the needs the Dolphins currently have. The only problem I see is that it's a "mock" and all the picks are safe. I'd rather see mocks that are reasonable but risky. Why settle for safe picks?

Back
Top Bottom