mock draft - go easy... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

mock draft - go easy...

finsnchips said:
No trades, for the moment anyway.

1) Ronnie Brown, RB, Auburn - Great runner, the best all round in the draft. The epitome of versatility as he can catch, run and block. All things point to Brown, I'd like to think Mike Williams gets a look, and I also feel that Smith will be enticing, but Ronnie is the pick.

3) Adrian McPherson, QB, Florida State - Athletic QB, absolute rocket for an arm... would take a hell of a long time to get ready and start, however he is the kind of reclaimation project that Saban could really get his teeth into. I think McPherson could be as highly rated as the #3 QB on some boards, and as low as #9 on others (read: Boomer :tongue: ). Consequently he could be gone by the end of the first... If so look for a guy like Matt Jones, Corey Webster or David Greene to be selected here.

4) Wesley Britt, OT, Alabama - Athletic tackle who can play on the left side. Huge guy, he's 6'7. Gonna drop because of injury but has the potential to be a solid LT.

5) Junior Rosegreen, S, Auburn - Hard hitting safety who can really lay the wood. Does struggle in coverage but could excel as a situational near the line of scrimmage SS.

7) Albert Means, DT, Memphis - Huge DT, would be a great eventual replacement for Bowens and Chester. Needs whipping into shape, hence him falling this far - if Saban can't do it no one can.

Go on... rip away.

I like it, but don't like McPherson in the 3rd!

Injektilo* said:
Good mock, you hit all the needs the Dolphins currently have. The only problem I see is that it's a "mock" and all the picks are safe. I'd rather see mocks that are reasonable but risky. Why settle for safe picks?
I know what you are saying... AD McPherson is a risk...
:tongue:

Mcpherson isn't as much a risk when he is the pick of the moment, as he has been since his work out. Everyone is finding some way to shoehorn him into their drafts.

Injektilo* said:
Mcpherson isn't as much a risk when he is the pick of the moment, as he has been since his work out. Everyone is finding some way to shoehorn him into their drafts.
yeah, he had a very impressive workout.

tbh, i'll kinda be suprised if he makes r.3 despite the concerns. I think his pros far outweigh the cons.

Back
Top Bottom