Mock Draft Links | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft Links

a couple have the patriots trding up for calvin johnson, i think i would cry if that happened.

a couple have the patriots trading up for calvin johnson, i think i would cry if that happened.

I just don't see it

It's really not their style, and it would cost WAY too much for them to move up from the high twenties or low thirties

I just don't see it

It's really not their style, and it would cost WAY too much for them to move up from the high twenties or low thirties

the pats have 2 1st rd. picks...they do have some bargaining power.

for a player like johnson, why not ?

I still don't believe two late firsts will move you up enough to take Johnson. They have some holes to fill on defense too

Agreed. With Jackson still young and Caldwell doing alright, the Pats have more pressing needs on their D. Who knows tho, maybe theyll just continue drafting TEs and we will be all set..

I got 2 words for our 2007 draft: TRADE DOWN!
The draft salary structure is ridiculously overpriced for unproven college guys. Most of them get those huge signing bonuses and then lack the hunger to excel. Give me more lower draft picks, guys bypassed, hungry, with chips on their shoulders, ready to make it happen. Like Leon Washington or Maurice Jones-Drew. Not like Jason Allen!

I got 2 words for our 2007 draft: TRADE DOWN!
The draft salary structure is ridiculously overpriced for unproven college guys. Most of them get those huge signing bonuses and then lack the hunger to excel. Give me more lower draft picks, guys bypassed, hungry, with chips on their shoulders, ready to make it happen. Like Leon Washington or Maurice Jones-Drew. Not like Jason Allen!
i guess everyone should just trade down then.

Why would one of them have the Raiders drafting Peterson, when they just got Lamont Jordan?

Back
Top Bottom