Mock draft: ok here me out... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock draft: ok here me out...

How many "tank" years will it take?

Are we going to be in "perma-tank" mode for the next ten years?

Are we becoming the new "Miami Browns"?

That’s the problem with the Browns. They were on tank mode for so long that even with tons of talent they can’t come off tank mode.

Dak is going nowhere. You think Jerry Jones is going to let his ascending franchise QB walk out the door? No way. As far as Cam, he is physically breaking down and is kind of an old 31 years of age. Draft your QB like we did with Griese and Marino. That's where you find the great ones. This whole tank is about getting one of the top QB's in this QB rich draft. Chase Young is great but we can't afford to leave a QB like Herbert or Burrow on the board to take him. I've like Burrow for years but I need to see the head to head match up of LSU and Alabama before I can say if I like him better than Tua. There's a lot of football to be played my brothers! Best of LUCK to us!! Here's hoping the Bengals get hot!!

Only problem is Griese and Marino don’t grow on College trees every year but like the post. I’m not sold on Herbert fully

I’m cool with it... it justifies another Tank year. Go trench heavy this year and find our qb later
That was not the underlying meaning of my post but whatever. Another tank year? :lol: Who said that we are tanking this year or any year?

If we end up with 1-3 wins this year Flores will not survive another 1-3-win season. Grier and Flores will be gone after 2020.

That was not the underlying meaning of my post but whatever. Another tank year? :lol: Who said that we are tanking this year or any year?

If we end up with 1-3 wins this year Flores will not survive another 1-3-win season. Grier and Flores will be gone after 2020.

Well, if they roll with Rosen again, there's a good chance Miami will be drafting very early in 2021.

That’s the problem with the Browns. They were on tank mode for so long that even with tons of talent they can’t come off tank mode.

Yes, that's one of my concerns here and why I'm satisfied that this is more of a rebuild then a "tank", which seems to be an extreme concept believed in by and supported by a lot of our posters and not the team or organization.

This is what happens when "Madden" replaces reality!

They dont know how win yet.. lot of talent. On that team. That why I am glad we win last weekend.. that help flores.

Yes, that's one of my concerns here and why I'm satisfied that this is more of a rebuild then a "tank", which seems to be an extreme concept believed in by and supported by a lot of our posters and not the team or organization.

This is what happens when "Madden" replaces reality!
I think it’s looking at the success of the 76ers an less about a video game...

You want the best players , then make sure you are drafting high

Back
Top Bottom