Mock draft: ok here me out... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock draft: ok here me out...

I think Dak is what he is bcuz of that Oline and it would be a mistake if he leaves Dallas... and I don’t see Cam coming to Miami

I think Dak can fit in anywhere he is a very talented QB......... with regard to Cam why not? He might. It’s a possibility if he likes the project and is guaranteed to be the main man. I like his style he is a leader we should at least have a go.

Someone else mentioned Bridgewater and again he’s been good enough to have a look at

This Chase Young kid is ridiculously good. I'd quickly get over my loathing for Ohio State, and run that card up to the podium if he's available.

I’m okay with not taking a qb but if that’s the case then you trade out atleast one pick this year and grab a 1st next year so you have enough firepower to grab whatever qb you want next year.

I think Dak can fit in anywhere he is a very talented QB......... with regard to Cam why not? He might. It’s a possibility if he likes the project and is guaranteed to be the main man. I like his style he is a leader we should at least have a go.

Someone else mentioned Bridgewater and again he’s been good enough to have a look at
Cam I’d take for sure but I don’t think at this point in his career he’d want to be apart of a rebuild

Teddy? I’d rather not be locked in to a below average QB

Cam I’d take for sure but I don’t think at this point in his career he’d want to be apart of a rebuild

Teddy? I’d rather not be locked in to a below average QB

Ouch ..... Teddy doesn’t ha=e much backing on this forum

Yes...unless they are sure that Rosen can be the guy, we have to take a shot at a QB in the first two rounds. Too many possibilities and too much need to ignore it.
Another thought, for discussion sake. What if Miami brought in Teddy Bridgewater as a free agent and then used the draft to surround him with talent and get the best players available?

I'm not advocating this, but it is another option that could be discussed. Bridgewater looked good early on with Minnesota before that gruesome injury. The Saints hardly missed a beat when he replaced Drew Brees. I know the New Orleans offense is a different animal and nobody really wants to go the recycled route, but it could work.

That would allow Miami to have the type of draft in this thread, stockpiling some talented defensive linemen etc.

I'm hoping for the #2 pick now for some reason. (That way the media can't roast every move the Dolphins make).

I honestly think Chase Young and solidifying both sides of the lines is the way to go. The first two rounds could see the Dolphins significantly upgrade both lines and set themselves up for next years QB bonanza. I'm indifferent to Tua (he's very accurate..his receivers are ridiculous), Herbert (Love the arm, smart...streaky), Fromm (Solid, nothing more. He's not asked to do more, but he looks below average when forced to throw a lot). I have no issue trading one of the first round picks for a bonanza, but this team could use trench work! Not sexy, but it'll lead to more sustainable long-term success (we want that right)?

Lighten his load until we have a respectable line?

if it comes down to it I’d rather have Fields... I don’t think you can undervalue Hurts with the league watching Watson and Lamar. When Hurts gets picked it will be bcuz of those 2 and I don’t want any parts.

Next time you watch an OU game see how many times he hits those wide open wide receivers in stride.

You mean the way Tua hits those wide open receivers?

Teddy did what was best for him. His stock is up as Qb. Can dolphins sign him probably. if price is right

If u had choice. Cam, thill17, Winston, Daltons, Mariota, and rest of 2020 draft.

We could use the safety from LSU
I dont think Ss on team is bad.. Cb are terrible beside Howard. We need pass rushers to help secondary out. Team is getting better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom