****Mock Draft Super Thread****

CRIOS

Formerly A&O
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
...select Tua Tagovailoa at two, with which of the following three players, if still available at five, would you be most satisfied with if selected by the Fins...
  • Chase Young? Edge
  • Mekhi Becton? OT
  • Justin Herbert? QB
For me I would pick Mekhi Becton and wait until next year's draft to get my QB. You?

PHINSfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Even if Tua goes number two I dont see Young lasting until five. So out of the remaining two players I would go with the QB.

chefski

Rookie
Reaction score
Agree if Young was somehow still there then definitely otherwise would be Herbert. But in honesty would rather someone like Simmons or Brown over Herbert but that wasnt your question.

HollowBeast

Rookie
Reaction score
Considering it is Cincinnati at the first pick, and everyone has anointed them with Ohio native Qb Joe Burrow, Just what if they take Chase Young of Ohio State instead.
Well you do have to stop Baltimore and Lamar Jackson twice a year.
They may trade the pick for multiple picks.
Any chance they take Tua instead ?

Miami’s big what if is should we continue to keep building draft pick capitol to ensure year after year success of having draft picks to turn over roster that eventually is hit by salary cap casualty. Build long term success.
I say yes to that .
I hope we don’t trade away our draft capitol on one pick .

mwestberry

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I'm with you on this my friend .... Trading away first round picks gives another team a rookie on a 5 year deal ... If we move up I'm hoping X and #5, a second this year and next .... either way I hope we pick at 5

Fin-Loco

Submarine Screen Door Slammer
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I really don't think the Fins will have to trade up for Tua at this point, as teams aren't going to have medical visits pre-draft.
Hard to say. It'll be much clearer after Cam and Winston have found a team. I bet one of them ends up in Wash.

Finfan83nj

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Hard to say. It'll be much clearer after Cam and Winston have found a team. I bet one of them ends up in Wash.
Wonder what the asking price is going to be for Cam, not because I want him, but because they want to get rid of him. Wonder if some team is going to get him for late round picks.

Kamelion4291

Second String
Reaction score
I really don't think the Fins will have to trade up for Tua at this point, as teams aren't going to have medical visits pre-draft.
Chargers are sitting there at 6 with no QB and a new city. If you sit at 5 it's because you don't actually want Tua because he won't be there, regardless of the lack of medical visits.

mrbunglez

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I think the Chargers have a good chance of trading for Cam Newton who wants out of Carolina after that Bridgewater deal.

HollowBeast

Rookie
Reaction score
Considering it is Cincinnati at the first pick, and everyone has anointed them with Ohio native Qb Joe Burrow, Just what if they take Chase Young of Ohio State instead.
Well you do have to stop Baltimore and Lamar Jackson twice a year.
They may trade the pick for multiple picks.
Any chance they take Tua instead ?

Miami’s big what if is should we continue to keep building draft pick capitol to ensure year after year success of having draft picks to turn over roster that eventually is hit by salary cap casualty. Build long term success.
I say yes to that .

Geordie

Starter
Reaction score
Bit concerned that a lot of analysts are no longer mocking Tua to us, seems like a common recent trait. Maybe this has been orchestrated perfectly by our FO. But just saw Brooks's mock that has us passing on Tua and taking a tackle at 5 swing back for Herbert at 18. These guys are connected so I'm not dismissing what they are projecting right now. I hope we are still on plan A, which I'm sure was draft Tua.

andyahs

Bahamian Redneck
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Bit concerned that a lot of analysts are no longer mocking Tua to us, seems like a common recent trait. Maybe this has been orchestrated perfectly by our FO. But just saw Brooks's mock that has us passing on Tua and taking a tackle at 5 swing back for Herbert at 18. These guys are connected so I'm not dismissing what they are projecting right now. I hope we are still on plan A, which I'm sure was draft Tua.
Please don’t believe they are connected. Mocks are guesses.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom