****Mock Draft Super Thread****

Avigatorx

Ohana
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Gonna be hard for us to trade a pick we no longer have when pick 5 comes along.

illscriptures

We need better LB's
Reaction score
If Tua is there I would pass, if Tua is gone I would pull the trigger in a heartbeat. Throw in Derek Carr and you gut yourself a deal buddy.

VCU2000

Active Roster
Reaction score
Pass. I would like to get an impact player and better chance picking at 5. If Jacksonville calls then I might listen if Tua is gone.

EJay

Scout Team
Reaction score
Say you were Grier and old Jon Gruden calls you offering pick 12 and 19 for our pick 5....what do you do?

To me, this is a no brainer: YES. You can now pickup a QB (maybe not Tua or Herbert), 1 or 2 OL, DE, Safety, or RB support.

What do you guys think?
As @KBEE pointed out, they’ve got 14 picks already.

You do realize that players can he found in other rounds too? They don’t have to all be drafted in the first round. You have to pay those high picks more $$$ too.

I’m ok with trading up or down with purpose. But not just for the sake of adding another pick to fill another perceived hole.

#5 is a valuable selection. Even if a QB wasn’t selected there, a player such as Isaiah Simmons might be had there. Or one of the top tackles.

Dropping to 12 limits those possibilities.

JRYCRL

Active Roster
Reaction score
Say you were Grier and old Jon Gruden calls you offering pick 12 and 19 for our pick 5....what do you do?
I give him a seventh and a 6th this year along with the 5th and also ask for a 3rd this year and 2nd next year.

fishbanger

Phin fan since 1970!
Reaction score
If we don't get TUA, call San Diego and tell them you will trade down with them or JAX. Take the San Diego 3rd round pick. Let them take Hebert. At #6 take Love. You just drafted a QB and and obtain an extra 3rd round pick.

miamb113

Scout Team
Reaction score
Ok hear me out. Why not give up 5 this year a 2021 first and a 2022 first to move up for burrow or tua. Doesnt hurt Miami at all. They'll still have 3 first rd picks this year, a first round pick next year from the tunsil trade and in 2 years we wouldn't sweat a first round pick with a franchise QB and all the talent surrounding him.

Pull the trigger Grier get your guy! Fingers crossed for TUA tho.

1972forever

Active Roster
Reaction score
Ok hear me out. Why not give up 5 this year a 2021 first and a 2022 first to move up for burrow or tua. Doesnt hurt Miami at all. They'll still have 3 first rd picks this year, a first round pick next year from the tunsil trade and in 2 years we wouldn't sweat a first round pick with a franchise QB and all the talent surrounding him.

Pull the trigger Grier get your guy! Fingers crossed for TUA tho.
That is far too much to give up for an injury prone QB coming off major hip surgery. I have no problem with them drafting him at 5 because that will only cost them one first round pick but anymore than that I am 100% against.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom