****Mock Draft Super Thread**** | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Mock Draft Super Thread****

Im not usually a fan of Bucky Brookes on NFL network but i kinda liked his mock for us, not that it would ever fall like this.

5. Tristan Wirfs
18. Justin Herbert
26. D'Andre Swift

#5 Tua
#18 Andrew Thomas
#26 Justin Jefferson

Last edited:
...select Tua Tagovailoa at two, with which of the following three players, if still available at five, would you be most satisfied with if selected by the Fins...
  • Chase Young? Edge
  • Mekhi Becton? OT
  • Justin Herbert? QB
For me I would pick Mekhi Becton and wait until next year's draft to get my QB. You?

Even if Tua goes number two I dont see Young lasting until five. So out of the remaining two players I would go with the QB.

Agree if Young was somehow still there then definitely otherwise would be Herbert. But in honesty would rather someone like Simmons or Brown over Herbert but that wasnt your question.

Considering it is Cincinnati at the first pick, and everyone has anointed them with Ohio native Qb Joe Burrow, Just what if they take Chase Young of Ohio State instead.
Well you do have to stop Baltimore and Lamar Jackson twice a year.
They may trade the pick for multiple picks.
Any chance they take Tua instead ?

Miami’s big what if is should we continue to keep building draft pick capitol to ensure year after year success of having draft picks to turn over roster that eventually is hit by salary cap casualty. Build long term success.
I say yes to that .
I hope we don’t trade away our draft capitol on one pick .

I hope we don’t trade away our draft capitol on one pick .

I'm with you on this my friend .... Trading away first round picks gives another team a rookie on a 5 year deal ... If we move up I'm hoping X and #5, a second this year and next .... either way I hope we pick at 5

I really don't think the Fins will have to trade up for Tua at this point, as teams aren't going to have medical visits pre-draft.
Hard to say. It'll be much clearer after Cam and Winston have found a team. I bet one of them ends up in Wash.

Hard to say. It'll be much clearer after Cam and Winston have found a team. I bet one of them ends up in Wash.
Wonder what the asking price is going to be for Cam, not because I want him, but because they want to get rid of him. Wonder if some team is going to get him for late round picks.

Back
Top Bottom