****Mock Draft Super Thread**** | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Mock Draft Super Thread****

I really don't think the Fins will have to trade up for Tua at this point, as teams aren't going to have medical visits pre-draft.
Chargers are sitting there at 6 with no QB and a new city. If you sit at 5 it's because you don't actually want Tua because he won't be there, regardless of the lack of medical visits.

I think the Chargers have a good chance of trading for Cam Newton who wants out of Carolina after that Bridgewater deal.

Considering it is Cincinnati at the first pick, and everyone has anointed them with Ohio native Qb Joe Burrow, Just what if they take Chase Young of Ohio State instead.
Well you do have to stop Baltimore and Lamar Jackson twice a year.
They may trade the pick for multiple picks.
Any chance they take Tua instead ?

Miami’s big what if is should we continue to keep building draft pick capitol to ensure year after year success of having draft picks to turn over roster that eventually is hit by salary cap casualty. Build long term success.
I say yes to that .
I hope we don’t trade away our draft capitol on one pick .

Bit concerned that a lot of analysts are no longer mocking Tua to us, seems like a common recent trait. Maybe this has been orchestrated perfectly by our FO. But just saw Brooks's mock that has us passing on Tua and taking a tackle at 5 swing back for Herbert at 18. These guys are connected so I'm not dismissing what they are projecting right now. I hope we are still on plan A, which I'm sure was draft Tua.

Bit concerned that a lot of analysts are no longer mocking Tua to us, seems like a common recent trait. Maybe this has been orchestrated perfectly by our FO. But just saw Brooks's mock that has us passing on Tua and taking a tackle at 5 swing back for Herbert at 18. These guys are connected so I'm not dismissing what they are projecting right now. I hope we are still on plan A, which I'm sure was draft Tua.
Please don’t believe they are connected. Mocks are guesses.

Please don’t believe they are connected. Mocks are guesses.

I don't believe the majority of Mockers are, I do believe the NFLN guys are though and look at all the recent mocks that have come out of them. none have Tua to us. Will be interested to see Daniel Jeremiah's post FA mock:

My guess is the New England Patriots.

I mean ... if the game is played ... if they let people attend in the tens of thousands ... and if Belichick is down for playing us, because I gotta imagine he and Kraft would sign off on it with their buddy Goodell.

It's less than a month until Half The Board Day

WIth our first pick
Draft Tua, Half The Board Loses Their Mind
Don't draft Tua, Half The Board Loses Their Mind
Trade up, Half The Board Loses Their Mind
Trade down, Half The Board Loses Their Mind
Stay at 5, Half The Board Loses Their Mind

With every pick thereafter
Draft player A, Half The Board Loses Their Mind
Draft player B, Half The Board Loses Their Mind
Stay at that pick, Half The Board Loses Their Mind

I can't wait!

It's less than a month until Half The Board Day

WIth our first pick
Draft Tua, Half The Board Loses Their Mind
Don't draft Tua, Half The Board Loses Their Mind
Stay at 5, Half The Board Loses Their Mind

With every pick thereafter
Draft player A, Half The Board Loses Their Mind
Draft player B, Half The Board Loses Their Mind
Stay at that pick, Half The Board Loses Their Mind

I can't wait!

Pretty close. The lower the draft pick, the fewer people become apoplectic

As long as they draft a player at 5 who can come in and contribute from day one, I really don’t care who that player is. I will be just as happy with an offensive tackle, LB, or DE as I will be with a QB at that position.

Back
Top Bottom