Win a VIP membership: Guess Next Year's London/Mexico City Home Game? *Speculation* | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Win a VIP membership: Guess Next Year's London/Mexico City Home Game? *Speculation*

Definitely the Pats game. Second time we have lost a home game to a divisional foe.

a vote against Tua is a vote for just accepting mediocrity. its a vote for Culpepper over Brees. Jake Long over Matt Ryan. are we gonna swing for the fences or yet again just bunt the runner over?

What if...
we trade down twice, Tua keeps sliding, and we get him at 14?
Then what?
And don't say it's impossible. Look at draft history; there is frequently some unforeseen player who slides. If anyone is going to slide in this first round, it is going to be him due to fears of medical and inability to check him out.
It’s impossible.

I’m going to estimate, if we trade DOWN, more than half the board will lose their minds (unless the top 3 QBs are already gone)
I can agree with this. I would trade down a little, reach for Love , and use the extra picks on OL.

a vote against Tua is a vote for just accepting mediocrity. its a vote for Culpepper over Brees. Jake Long over Matt Ryan. are we gonna swing for the fences or yet again just bunt the runner over?
I understand. I just don’t want to lose him after a hit or two. Anyone can be injured, but some seem more injury free than others.

By the time football returns in 2021 people will be so happy they won't hold any grudges over who Miami picked or didn't pick in the 2020 draft. Get use to the "Desmond Ridder he's our man if he can't do it nobody can." talk in the 2021 draft.

Last edited:
Say you were Grier and old Jon Gruden calls you offering pick 12 and 19 for our pick 5....what do you do?

To me, this is a no brainer: YES. You can now pickup a QB (maybe not Tua or Herbert), 1 or 2 OL, DE, Safety, or RB support.

What do you guys think?

Gonna be hard for us to trade a pick we no longer have when pick 5 comes along.

Back
Top Bottom