****Mock Draft Super Thread**** | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Mock Draft Super Thread****

Shef just reported lions and giants finding trade partners tough as Miami and chargers rpt they feel no need to move.
Lol pretty much any possibility is possible

What if The fins draft a top OL at 5. Tua gets picked but Herbert begins to slide down the board. Would you be ok drafting him late in the round with say pick 18? Again late night for me random stuff just popping in my head.

I for one would actually be ok with it then possibly draft another ol with the following pick, a Rb in the second(hoping swift drops)

Herbert won’t be on the board at 18.

For the top three picks the consensus on the team page has Tua as our first pick 83%, Chaisson the LSU DE as second pick 16% and swift with our third first round pick at 14%. Percentages referenced are current majorities of mocks.
Does this mean no offense of lineman in the first round?

so many petty Dolphins fans lol

are people really mad at us for winning 5 games last year when we were supposed to win 0?

are people really calling the win vs the Patriots to keep them from home field advantage "meaningless?"

the writing is on the wall...the Dolphins are getting better and getting ready to stomp on teams these next two years.

so stop being mad we won games last year and get excited about winning games this year with our rebuilt roster. FINS UP!

Screenshot_20200423-141407_Chrome.jpgATTACH]

I want to draft Tua....but if not, then I am all for building a great defense for Flores, while adding our RB and a QB with lots of potential.

5 - Simmons is a great LB while also being as good as most safeties in coverage.

18 - Chaisson is very good/athletic on the edge. Guy will help get pressure on the QB, forcing the ball into our secondary.

28 - McKinney I believe can be a great safety. Add him to Howard, Jones, and Simmons(LB) in coverage, WOW!

39 - Swift is the best RB in the draft, can do it all very well.

56 - Dugger is going to turn heads in this league, I have seen him play in person several times. Dugger, McKinney, Howard, Jones, Simmons....anybody want to test that secondary while Chaisson and Van Noy chase your QB down!

60 - added this pick via trade, and added Gallimore to the Dline. Good player will help in the run game, and push the pocket.

70 - Eason, finally the QB. If not Tua, then go for this rocket arm with lots of potential. Ultimate risk/reward with low floor, but ceiling could be as high as anybody. Former #1 recruit needs some coaching.

115 - Fotu can play DT or NT depending on the defensive package that week. He and Gallimore really strengthen our Dline.

153 - Lemieux could start from day 1 on the line, and for many years to come, solid Guard.

154 - Muse is underrated in my opinion. I believe he has potential to mirror another former college safety turned linebacker in the NFL, that being Thomas Davis. Put on a few pounds, learn the position, and watch out! Guy is really fast too.

227 - Bandy brings some depth at CB. I think he can eventually be a starting nickle, but for now he would backup McCain.

246 - Kindley had no business being here that late, guy is hige and is a mauler. Drop a little weight and he will be a beast of a guard. Surprisingly quick for his size.

251 - Victor is a tall receiver with untapped potential. Hoping Miami can tap into that potential.

Secondary if McKinney, Dugger, Howard, Jones, and McCain moved back to nickle could be absolutely brutal to go against for opposing teams.

Simmons added to linebackers, and Muse eventually brings a lot of speed, and yes even more coverage on the pass defense.

Chaisson joins Van Noy, Lawson, Ogbah to bring the heat. QBs would have very little time to find a hole in the secondary listed above....YIKES!!!

Gallimore and Fotu fills out the Dline rotation, and should help solidify the Dline in all sets.

Flores has his defense, could be fun to watch.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200423-141453_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200423-141453_Chrome.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom