#70 Marion Barber
#71 Adrian McPherson

Based on....

#1 San Fran Aaron Rodgers
#2 Tampa Bay Alex Smith
#3 Cleveland Braylon Edwards/Mike Williams
#4 Chicago Ronnie Brown
#5 Miami Braylon Edwards/Mike Williams

Interesting to see if someone like Minnesota wants to trade into the #5 spot for the remaining WR.

does this mean that 1 of the big 3 running backs are gone and i would draft in the second rd the wr from northern colorado

For a Braylon Edwards fan (since I don't want Braylon), that's pretty sweet.

That is a bit fantasy, but I could see it happening.

So I guess your top 4 picks would be Rodgers, Smith, ??CLE??, Brown, then us taking Edwards? I think Edwards would be takin by CLE in this mock, and then that would leave us with Williams, Benson, Caddy.

So if we change that pick to Williams, you can keep the next 3, but if we took Benson or Caddy, then the MB3 pick would have to change.

Good thoughts though. Thanks.

I got a feeling that TB will try to low ball us b4 getting serious. They may only offer a 3rd rounder in exchange for the swap between positions #2 and #5. I like your draft senario and I wouldn't mind (at all) if it plays out that way...but lets see what happens...

Tampa Bay can low ball all they want, but Saban is not a ***** like Wanny.

There is a set compensation chart that will be adhered to. If they want the #2 pick they will have to give up 1, 2 and 3.

TheBostonBomber said:
i would take mike williams at the 5 spot and fason at the 70 spot

Exactly!! I think Mike Williams will have a better NFL career than Braylon Edwards, and Ciatrick Fason will be a good dependable back from day 1.

I think we might want to consider Jason Campbell with the pick near the beginning of the second round in this situation. So we get Brown/Williams/Edwards with the #5 pick and Campbell with #36. Then if we get a 2 from KC we could address another position. Anyone else high on Campbell?

WindyCityDolfan said:
I think we might want to consider Jason Campbell with the pick near the beginning of the second round in this situation. So we get Brown/Williams/Edwards with the #5 pick and Campbell with #36. Then if we get a 2 from KC we could address another position. Anyone else high on Campbell?

Read my mind man, I'm totally lovin Campbell :D

Im def. a campbell guy.. if he isnt there when we have a pick, im hopin mcPherson is

Back
Top Bottom