Mock Draft with Depth Chart | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft with Depth Chart

Backer85

I can't spell.
Reaction score
I still believe that we're going to trade down with the Cowboys. I don't think, or should I say I don't want, Marion Barber will be involved in the deal. I think'll they'll give us their two first round picks and a second. Then they'll trade Barber to some one for a second. That's my crazy dream trade.

1a. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, We had Lehan starting like half the season...we need to get some oneelse in there. I'm tired of seeing Daniels get burnt.
1b. Lawerence Jackson, I don't think Roth is going to be good. He has had some minor injuries. This will give us some depth and maybe get Roth to work harder.
2a. Dan Connor, With my beloved Zach Thomas gone we'll need some one to fill the ILB void. He'll probably play in side with Crowder.
2b. Carl Nicks, He'll lock down the RT position for us.
2c. Dustin Keller, David Martin is just a void filler. This guy is the best pass catching TE.
3. Joe Flacco, he'll come in as our 3rd QB but he'll be a work in progress. Beck might be the future but for how long?
4. Jamar Adams, We need a guy to play saftey next to Allen, yes I said next to Allen not Hill. I think Allen came out this year and said something. I'm not sure what he said but he got some eyebrows raised.
6. Andrew Bain, Big guard that'll give us some depth on the line. At 344lbs. he better be able to block someone, or atleast slow them down.
7. Brian Witherspoon, Not the best guy out there but he could be our dime guy. He is fast really fast so he won't be burnt deep often, atleast not as a dime CB.

Depth Chart:

QB:
Beck, McCown, Flacco

RB:
Brown, Willams, Chatman, Booker

FB:
Mauia

WR:
Walker, Ginn, Wilford, Hagan, Kircus,

TE:
Martin, Keller, Pelle

LT:
Carey
LG:
?
C:
Satele
RG:
Smiley
RT:Nicks

RE:
Holliday, Jackson (or Taylor, then Holliday at DT)

DT:
Ferguson, Wright, Soliai

LE:
Roth, Jackson, Moses

OLB:
Porter, Pace (or Taylor, then we don't sign Pace)

ILB:
Crowder, Connor

CB:
Allen, Cromartie, Lehan, Goodman, Witherspoon, Daniels

SS:
Adams, Hill

FS:
Allen, Hill

K:
Feeley

P:
Fields

Wow that was a bad idea. Obviously I can't spell. When I got to the depth chart my hands were killing and I really didn't want to put every one down. Tell me what you think or feel free to make adjustments. You guys are probably better at this then I am. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom