Mock Draft | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft

The Jets at #2 will have a big say on what Miami can do at #3.

They either take QB and leave Miami with Sewell to Draft or auction off, or they take Sewell which would allow the Fins to auction the #2 QB.

Either scenario should provide the Fins with good trade down options.

If the Jets trade down from #2 that would obviously remove a trade up partner from Miami, but would still leave them with either Sewell or the QB on the board.

I like the idea of trading Sewell to Cincy at #5 but Atlanta, Carolina and Detroit are potential trade partners.

I would love an early 2nd rounder this year and a 1st next year from a team that is desperate for a QB.
Miami lucked into a great draft position. That pick has so much value. Picking a few spots later, the trade partners likely wouldn't be there.

To maximize the value, I think Grier trades down.

Miami lucked into a great draft position. That pick has so much value. Picking a few spots later, the trade partners likely wouldn't be there.

To maximize the value, I think Grier trades down.
I’m hoping SF gives up their first, second, and next year first.

I wonder if the Colts go after another veteran to "win now," or if they'll try to draft a rookie in the first.
Houston might prefer to trade him out of the conference. But, the Colts are a good call. That is a team that could win right away with Watson.

• MIA

Micah Parsons
    LB Penn State
    trade icon
  • MIA

Zaven Collins
    LB Tulsa

• MIA

Najee Harris
    RB Alabama

• MIA

Amon-Ra St. Brown
    WR USC
    trade icon
  • MIA

Rondale Moore
    WR Purdue

• MIA

Creed Humphrey
    OC Oklahoma
    trade icon
  • MIA

Abraham Lucas
    OT Washington State

• MIA

Chuba Hubbard
    RB Oklahoma State

• MIA

Paris Ford
    S Pitt

• MIA

Micah Parsons
    LB Penn State
    trade icon
  • MIA

Zaven Collins
    LB Tulsa

• MIA

Najee Harris
    RB Alabama

• MIA

Amon-Ra St. Brown
    WR USC
    trade icon
  • MIA

Rondale Moore
    WR Purdue

• MIA

Creed Humphrey
    OC Oklahoma
    trade icon
  • MIA

Abraham Lucas
    OT Washington State

• MIA

Chuba Hubbard
    RB Oklahoma State

• MIA

Paris Ford
    S Pitt
I wonder if Miami could get that type of wide receiver talent waiting until round 2?

That would certainly help Miami's defense in a big way. Humphrey that low would be a steal.

Yeah, that mock simulation worked out well. Not sure how realistic it would be. Im thinking Najee, St Brown, Humphrey and possibly Moore all go a round early.

ive seen Paris Ford mocked from 3rd - 7th round. Where do you see him falling? I wouldn’t mind picking up a safety (or two) in the draft.

I saw a little bit of rondale moore and saw more drops than I cared to.

that’s a little rich for st brown for me although that’s probably his range I suppose.

parsons and Collins is probably a luxury overkill that Miami can’t afford. Although I wouldn’t hate it either

Yeah, that mock simulation worked out well. Not sure how realistic it would be. Im thinking Najee, St Brown, Humphrey and possibly Moore all go a round early.

ive seen Paris Ford mocked from 3rd - 7th round. Where do you see him falling? I wouldn’t mind picking up a safety (or two) in the draft.
I like Paris Ford. I would guess 3rd/4th round.

Agree, Miami should add a safety.

Rondale Moore is a huge gamble.

He has barely been on the field for the last two years.

Unlikely he is a reliable pro.

I think Ford is one of those guys that opted out "for covid," and it backfired. When he opted out, a lot of people were predicting he'd be the first safety picked, and now he's, as you said, anywhere from 3rd to 7th.

It's guys like him that make me think there will be a lot of boom or bust guys picked in this draft. I mean, more than usual

Rondale Moore is a huge gamble.

He has barely been on the field for the last two years.

Unlikely he is a reliable pro.
Yeah, he's got injury issues. I really hope anyone that mocks him to us isn't one of the guys bitching and moaning about Grant, Williams or Parker missing time.

Back
Top Bottom