Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft

BocaHighQB

Practice Squad
Reaction score
1)Braylon Edwards(WR), Michigan, 6'2" 210 4.48- With Chambers and Edwards as #1 and #2 and Booker as #3 the WR will be unstoppable. Lately there has been a lot of talk about running 3 WR sets very often to spread the field and having 3 top notch WRs will help. These guys will make Feeley look like a hero with some protection.
2)(Surtain traded to KC)Anttaj Hawthorne(DT), Wisconsin, 6'3" 321 5.25- Our DTs are Very old and are becoming a weakness, Hawthorne will break the starting lineup right away and be a solid contributor. Can be a stud and the huge anchor of our D-line for years to come.
3)Ciatrick Fason(RB), Florida, 6'0" 207 4.57- We will be estatic when he falls to us because of his poor numbers at the University of Florida pro day. He fits perfect into Linehan's system and will be the steal of the draft. If Ricky does come back, we still can't trust him and Fason will eventually be the starter sooner rather than later, because he will show he has the talent and Smokey will be traded.
4)Oshiomogho Atogwe(S), Stanford, 5'11" 219 4.62- Another mid-round steal because of his 40 time instead of his play on the field, has the skills to start for the 'phins, can hit and support the run and also defend the pass both in zone and man.
5)Dominique Foxworth(CB), Maryland, 5'11" 184 4.40- Another young defensive back that can play in dime situations, will not play much his first seas but could be a gem when someone gets hurt or a replacement when Madison retires.
6)(Zgonina Traded to Rams)Richie Incognito(C), Nebraska, 6'3" 305 4.91- Would be drafted much higher if he weren't such a problem but lately has showed his work ethic and love for football by impressing scouts with his impressive workout at the combine, Houck will lead him in the right direction and he could be a very good developmental prospect.
7)Chris Myers(OL), Miami, 6'5" 301 5.15- He will be working out for coach Saban very soon(if he hasn't already) and if impressive could get on Saban's wish list. He plays every position on the O-line and has experience at each and every one. Will most likely make the roster and is another developmental prospect for Houck to work with.
Please give lots of opinions, I know there is plenty of fans on this site that know more about the draft than me, so please help me out.

Edwards is the best player in the draft I could see Saban picking him with the #2 overall if we stay there, problem is we won't be picking at #2 we will trade down...Don't give me crap people it's what Saban wants to do if anything it's the only thing we really know about what Saban wants.

very informative boca, but i getting a little pissed off with all these mock drafts--we are getting three a day now--dont get me worong, luv you guys but enough is enough

ok sorry Im just trying to get ...opinions Im gunna wait till it really calms down to post my next one.

I think Fason will be gone before the 3rd round. After his proday I think some experts said he may be a late 1st rounder, though I may be wrong.

JTaylor99 said:
I think Fason will be gone before the 3rd round. After his proday I think some experts said he may be a late 1st rounder, though I may be wrong.

Before his workouts they did. May I ask is this expert TSN?

Just one thing I don't like Boca is the Foxworth pick. He won't be there simply said, but ya otherwise not bad man.

Jaj said:
Before his workouts they did. May I ask is this expert TSN?

Just one thing I don't like Boca is the Foxworth pick. He won't be there simply said, but ya otherwise not bad man.

I don't know I think I read it in the newspaper or somthing.

JTaylor99 said:
I don't know I think I read it in the newspaper or somthing.

Don't worry though, outside of the top picks C4 is one of the guys destined to make it in the NFL as a starter. He fits perfectly in Linehan's system. Guy who can run inside, but his specialty is bouncing it outside. Can catch, needs to learn how to block better but he has great potential.

Jaj said:
Don't worry though, outside of the top picks C4 is one of the guys destined to make it in the NFL as a starter. He fits perfectly in Linehan's system. Guy who can run inside, but his specialty is bouncing it outside. Can catch, needs to learn how to block better but he has great potential.

Yeah, if we don't pick up one of the top 3 I'd love to pick him up especially in the 3rd.

BocaHighQB said:
Who do you think would be a better pick over Foxworth?

In the fifth hmmm, possibly Antonio Perkins. He's fast, has quick hips, he just ran a poor 40 time.

That's the best mock draft I've seen here so far for the upcoming draft.
If it played out just like that I would be thrilled.

Back
Top Bottom