Mock Drafts....daniel Jones-qb Duke | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Drafts....daniel Jones-qb Duke

Still with the OL excuses ! We have 2 first round tackles, one that is one of the best in the league, not many teams have that. Two good centers, guards are weaker but no one in the league has all pro at every spot on the line. I seriously think a lot of posters don't watch any other team and still believe that the dolphins are the only team that has issues on the line. The line needs investment in the off season but it's far from our most glaring issue, we've had a statue at QB exposing it's weaknesses at every opportunity.

Until we get better line play I don't think it matters who's at QB and I believe it is our most glaring weakness.

My stepdaughter is dating a Mizz bball player and he said Lock is a good kid/guy! Teammates loved him! Just an opinion from someone on campus,around other athletes there and at times weight room.

Yep, that been the consensus on his character, he's a good kid.

To hoops's point. I get the Cutler analogy, heck he looks a bit like him, and one thing he's got to prove during the process is his love for the game and equally important his disdain for losing. That "oh shucks we lost" mentality is not something you want on your team, Cutler of course was like that and Tannehill too, you need that Brady kind of attitude that simply doesn't accept losing.

Well I know I just watched two Ed Oliver tapes and yeah I’m all in on that.

Whoof.

Lateral flow, gap quickness, explosive get off, up under pad levels and ruthless to the ball.

He looks like a tackle to tackle machine.

That’s got to be a top 5 bpa

Back
Top Bottom