Mock It Up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock It Up

umpalu

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Its the first day of the offseason. What do you guys have? Only way we don't get Cutler is if the Lions go AWOL and draft him. I think they will go after Rivers in the offseason though. My sig says it all.

ok, let's get one thing out of the way now.

NO GM IS GOING TO TRADE AWAY THE PICK OF REGGIE BUSH!

Any GM that does that will be fired 5 min after the trade takes place!

I think the Titans take Young and let McNair tutor him.

I think Texans go after another WR maybe Wayne in the off season and draft Bush which will take pressure off Carr who with the right weapons and decent line(which is a must to fix aswell) can make their ofense much improved. I like us getting Cutler but would not mind an upgrade over Gus as a tutor.

We will not get Cutler. This league is so QB starved that the market will dictate more than the talent this year.

finfan54 said:
We will not get Cutler. This league is so QB starved that the market will dictate more than the talent this year.

We might get him, but we will have to trade up to grab him (or any QB for that matter).

MikeO said:
ok, let's get one thing out of the way now.

NO GM IS GOING TO TRADE AWAY THE PICK OF REGGIE BUSH!

Any GM that does that will be fired 5 min after the trade takes place!

I guess that rules out the Dolphins trading up to get Bush......lol

Did you all see how Josh Mcnown play at all yesterday....I really like this kid....and he wont come expensive...what do you think?

umpalu said:
Its the first day of the offseason. What do you guys have? Only way we don't get Cutler is if the Lions go AWOL and draft him. I think they will go after Rivers in the offseason though. My sig says it all.

You must be a Jests fan....

why would the ravens want huff if they have demps and reed

just one comment - see that the 49'ers went from 1st overall pick to 7th after beating the Texans. Their fans must feel sick today !

steveh99999 said:
just one comment - see that the 49'ers went from 1st overall pick to 7th after beating the Texans. Their fans must feel sick today !

welcome...and yes.. they are feeling very numb right now that they are way out of the reggie bush sweepstakes...even if they lost though they would have been about 3 or 4 still out

Jay cutler blows...i dont know why everyone is so high on his horse.

Miami needs to take Michael huff out of texas, and move him to Corner, and take Shockley in the 2nd round.

Miami_Dolphins said:
Jay cutler blows...i dont know why everyone is so high on his horse.

Miami needs to take Michael huff out of texas, and move him to Corner, and take Shockley in the 2nd round.

Your killing me with your football knowledge!!! :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom