Mock It Up | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock It Up

At this point, I think Cutler will be gone by the time we pick so we go defense, maybe get Croyle in the 2nd. BUT it's four months of hype and the combine to go....remember where Ronnie was predicted to go this time last year?

Finfanforever said:
Your killing me with your football knowledge!!! :sidelol:

Whats so funny? Cutler has a good arm, thats just about it. He's prone to run the ball a lot...he's almost like the white version of vick, with less promise.

Miami_Dolphins said:
Whats so funny? Cutler has a good arm, thats just about it. He's prone to run the ball a lot...he's almost like the white version of vick, with less promise.

And half the supporting cast Vick had.

FinaticPatch said:
And half the supporting cast Vick had.

The point is he's a one trick pony. Good arm..thats great. He runs way too much. He's not the QB miami needs. Miami needs a QB who is mobile, can throw accurate passes, and has the intangables to be a team leader and build a chamistry with the team

Like DJ Shockley.

Sign a one year veteran to teach DJ the ropes, and in a year you can have a great starter.

Miami_Dolphins said:
The point is he's a one trick pony. Good arm..thats great. He runs way too much. He's not the QB miami needs. Miami needs a QB who is mobile, can throw accurate passes, and has the intangables to be a team leader and build a chamistry with the team

Like DJ Shockley.

Sign a one year veteran to teach DJ the ropes, and in a year you can have a great starter.

Why are you so high on Shockley...he couldn't beat out David Green at UGA for the starting job...he's been a starter for all of one year. Not great credentials if you ask me.

MikeO said:
ok, let's get one thing out of the way now.

NO GM IS GOING TO TRADE AWAY THE PICK OF REGGIE BUSH!

Any GM that does that will be fired 5 min after the trade takes place!

the texans have a solid young RB in domanick davies. taking reggie bush would be pointless unless they trade him. he has alot of trade value and the texans who are in trouble will gett alot for him. they are more likley to fill their many holes next year if they trade him for more picks

What's the word on Drew Olsen? Could we get him in the 2nd?

Reggie Bush can also be the top WR in the draft from what I've heard. Their has been alot of people talk about his versatility to go wide or line up in the backfeild. So just because a team has a decent RB don't think the Texans won't draft him to be the top WR in the draft.

Miami_Dolphins said:

You should do some research first before posting such a ridiculous post. Cutler with his gunslinger mentality CARRIED the poor Vanderbilt football team. He has ALL the tools NFL scouts are looking for. He has been compared to a young Brett Favre. Just look at his stats vs. SEC teams. Although every pick is a gamble, This kid could be the BEST QB on the board. Yes I said it...better than Leinart and Young. Cutler just did not get the press those two did because he played (and carried) a bad football team. Not to mention that he is skyrocketing up Mel Kiper's board. To say he is "almost like a white version of Vick, with less promise." is just plain irresponsible! He DOES NOT run a lot. Although mobile he's more apt to challenge the secondary and use that cannon arm he has. Why do you think some label him as a "gunslinger"??? because of his legs??? Really man!....I guess the NFL missed out on Marino's best weapon...his Vick-like legs!...now that's FUNNY! :sidelol:

roneil9 said:
What's the word on Drew Olsen? Could we get him in the 2nd?

He's a "manage the game" type QB. He will be available in the 3rd round in my opinion. Boomer can probably shed more light on him than I.

After we get a starting qb whether its draft or via trade I would like to use a sixth or seventh this year on Marques Hagans. I know he is undersized but the kid is pure electricity and has a heart bigger or equivilant to any of the others. I watched Virginia a few times and if not for him Groh may have been fired.

fear-the-d said:
the texans have a solid young RB in domanick davies. taking reggie bush would be pointless unless they trade him. he has alot of trade value and the texans who are in trouble will gett alot for him. they are more likley to fill their many holes next year if they trade him for more picks

OK, OK comparing Domanick to Bush is like comparing Feidler to Marino...get the picture? Reggie Bush should just go ahead and pick out his mansion in or near Houston because that IS where he is headed...barring some HUGE blockbuster deal. BANK ON IT!

oldfinfan said:
Why are you so high on Shockley...he couldn't beat out David Green at UGA for the starting job...he's been a starter for all of one year. Not great credentials if you ask me.

He likes Shockley over Cutler! He should get a job as an NFL GM...:sidelol: There's another funny one! I'm dying here! :sidelol:

Finfanforever said:
He likes Shockley over Cutler! He should get a job as an NFL GM...:sidelol: There's another funny one! I'm dying here! :sidelol:

Calling 911....where should I tell them to send the ambulance.:lol:

MikeO said:
ok, let's get one thing out of the way now.

NO GM IS GOING TO TRADE AWAY THE PICK OF REGGIE BUSH!

Any GM that does that will be fired 5 min after the trade takes place!

OK, let's get one more thing straight...

NO GM IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD PUT ANOTHER TALENTED PLAYER BEHIND THAT GOD-AWFUL O-LINE IN HOUSTON UNTIL THEY DID SOMETHING TO FIX IT!!!

It makes all the sense in the world for the Texans to trade out of this pick, especially since they can get a great deal for it and they would still be in a good position to pick up D'Brickashaw.

Back
Top Bottom