Mock n Roll | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock n Roll

MonkeyDog said:
With the Senior Bowl over it's time for a new mock. I don't think we can get Huff or Greenway at #16 and if Cutler drops, I'm not sure we'll take him. I think we may have a chance at either McNeill/Justice/Winston for OT. But to make it interesting:

1st Rd: Ashton Youboty CB/Ohio State

2nd Rd: Tatusi (Duece) Lutui OG/USC or Bobby Carpenter LB/Ohio State

3rd RD: Chad Jackson WR/Florida or Mike Hass WR/Oregon St

4th RD: Pierre Woods LB/DE/Michigan or Charlie Whitehurst QB/Clemson
Chad Jackson in the 3rd? :confused: Keep dreaming, he's a late 1st rounder.

Danny said:
Greenway in the 2nd and Giles or Moss in the 3rd and Watson in the 4th?.... :sidelol: What are you smoking dude? Greenway is a top 15 pick,Moss is an early 2nd or late first.....Jiles is the first guard off the board and Watson is a 2nd pick at worst......you're not just dreaming....you're in fantasyland.

Ozzy rules!!

Thanks for your insightful comments......I guess you didn't read my last sentence about not thinking they would be there, just wishful thinkng. But then again, what could I expect from someon who's most telling comments are:

Ozzy rules!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

CaneFinFan said:
Thanks for your insightful comments......I guess you didn't read my last sentence about not thinking they would be there, just wishful thinkng. But then again, what could I expect from someon who's most telling comments are:

Ozzy rules!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Whats the point in making a mock draft if your not gonna be realistic? :confused:

SpeedRush99 said:
Chad Jackson in the 3rd? :confused: Keep dreaming, he's a late 1st rounder.

OK, Chad Jackson probably won't be there in the 3rd. But I do think a good WR can drop to the 3rd round. Of course after we sign TO we can look for another position.

MonkeyDog said:
OK, Chad Jackson probably won't be there in the 3rd. But I do think a good WR can drop to the 3rd round. Of course after we sign TO we can look for another position.

After this past week, we could see Hagan drop alittle, although I doubt he'll go that far. And I surely hope the TO comment was a joke. :tongue:

I didn't realize you guys were all NFL GM's and were getting paid for your much respected draft knowledge. WOW!!! Let me submit a little more "realistic" and boring picks.

Rd 1: Michael Huff S/Texas or Greenway LB/Iowa
Rd 2: Jonathon Scott OT/Texas or Max Jean Giles OG/Georgia
Rd 3: Andrew Whitworth OT/LSU or Brodie Croyle QB/Alabama or Hackney QB/UAB
Rd 4: Greg Lee WR/Pittsburgh or Dusty Dvoracek DT/Oklahoma

Is that more realistic for some of you experts???? :goof: :goof:

CaneFinFan said:
I didn't realize you guys were all NFL GM's and were getting paid for your much respected draft knowledge. WOW!!! Let me submit a little more "realistic" and boring picks.

No one's claiming to be an expert, don't take it so personally. This one looks alot better BTW, except for Hackney. :D

In_Flames said:
not including the big 3 (Leinart, Young & Cutler) my top 3 QB's are in this order:

1 Croyle (2nd)
2 Whitehurst (3rd)
3 Jacobs (late 3rd/4th)

Pinegar is not a bad later round option as well...

Mine are:
1) Jacobs
2) Olsen
3) Croyle

CaneFinFan said:

what makes you think either Jonathan Scott or Max Jean Giles will be there in round 2? It would be a surprise if they even got late into round 1. I think Eric Winston has slipped alot, and could be had by round 2.

Mine goes like this:
Round 1: Cutler
Round 2: Winston
Round 3: Jason Allen

Huff or Greenway would be fine at #16, I still don't think they will be there. Giles/Lutui in the 2nd would work. I also like Cedric Griffen in the 2nd depending on our 1st rd pick. I have no clue what we will do after that.

Back
Top Bottom