Mock | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock

Hell... (now that I've had my fun) I'm still not sure that Marshall isn't the guy with the most upside in this draft. Or Bateman...

Now, if my coach, Mr. Flores... sir... tells me that he wants a specific guy, then I am going to say, yes, sir... and see what happens. I have a lot more respect for this man than any of the lunatics on this board.
That is the thing.

We assume that Miami feels they need to add talent at WR but we don't know who they like or how much they like them.

They may like Bateman or Marshall or Olave or St Brown more than Smith/Chase/Waddle, especially at where they could draft those players.

They may end up feeling that a talent like Parsons or Sewell is too good to pass on and that the WR's available at #18 or early R2 are strong enough to improve the Wr group.

Or they may love the high rated guys but not want to take one at #3.

What do we really need? IMO 2 WR, 2RB, 2 OL, 2 LB

You could nitpick, but that is basically it. We can get all that this off-season.

If you are saying NEED then i would say 1 legit WR, 1 legit RB, and at least 1 starting OL.

On Defense they need 1 legit LB and depth after that.

I could see adding 2 WR and 2 OL, especially if they are not happy with Karras at C.

Maybe they sign a FA WR and then just draft one, but the draft board could well steer them toward multiple WR's.

The decision on Karras will be done before the Draft so we will know how they feel about him.I don't see him getting big money FA offers so i think he is back unless they don't want him.

I still like the idea of another OT and moving Hunt inside.I think at the #18 pick OT might be the BPA over a LB like Collins(who i like quite a bit).

But Hunt played well enough that i would also be cool with drafting Wyatt Davis and leaving Hunt outside.

Back
Top Bottom