Mocks and more mocks... I love Mock. RATE IT!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mocks and more mocks... I love Mock. RATE IT!!!

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
Trade Smiley for a 4th.
Pick up Rashad Jeanty
Swap 1st and 3rds with Cowboys for Miles Austin

1. Jerry Hughes OLB
2. Nate Allen FS
3. Jimmy Graham TE
4. Ben Tate/Montario Hardesty RB
4. Linval Joseph NT
6. Jeff Owens NT
6. Myron Rolle S
6. Nolan Carroll CB
7. Cameron Sheffield OLB
7. OG
7. OT

IMO very Realistic and yes I see us going after Miles since it seems like the only picks we trade is to Dallas for players Bill knows and they know Miles.

Trade Smiley for a 4th.
Pick up Rashad Jeanty
Swap 1st and 3rds with Cowboys for Miles Austin

1. Jerry Hughes OLB
2. Nate Allen FS
3. Jimmy Graham TE
4. Ben Tate/Montario Hardesty RB
4. Linval Joseph NT
6. Jeff Owens NT
6. Myron Rolle S
6. Nolan Carroll CB
7. Cameron Sheffield OLB
7. OG
7. OT

IMO very Realistic and yes I see us going after Miles since it seems like the only picks we trade is to Dallas for players Bill knows and they know Miles.

Cowboys love Austin. I don't see why they would trade him. I don't think they're confident in RW, so if they tried to move up, I'd see them trying to ADD to Miles Austin, not replace him.

I see the cowboys doing it especially after readin about them trading up to get Dez...
How would you feel if they trade up and give us there first and third and Roy Williams

No Roy Williams. If they trade up, maybe their 1st, 3rd and Martellus Bennett.

EHHH.. We all know Cowboys want Dez why? Idk
All I know is there pretty Stacked at Reciever they got-
Miles Austin
Roy Williams
Patrick Crayton
Then Dez Bryant?
They would need to get rid of one and I see Miles Austin being that one because he will need a new contract next season.

I see the cowboys doing it especially after readin about them trading up to get Dez...
How would you feel if they trade up and give us there first and third and Roy Williams
If we are going to anything with a trade that invovles Roy Williams it would be swaping firsts and roy williams and thats it

I dont want Roy Williams but im just saying. Do you think Cowboys will give Roy up? I dont think so.
Crayton wont do the trick to move up.
Miles Austin is the only piece and I can see them moving him now because next year they will need to give him a new contract so they might just want to get something for him now.

Do you kind of get what im saying?

EHHH.. We all know Cowboys want Dez why? Idk
All I know is there pretty Stacked at Reciever they got-
Miles Austin
Roy Williams
Patrick Crayton
Then Dez Bryant?
They would need to get rid of one and I see Miles Austin being that one because he will need a new contract next season.

You don't get rid of your best receiver. You add to him. Roy Williams is not exactly in a good position. Odds are he's going to be gone if not on June 1st, then next season.

I wouldn't say they are STACKED at wide receiver. They got Miles Austin coming off of one solid season. Roy Williams who never lived up to potential. And Patrick Crayton who will be 31 and is probably best suited as the #3. Jason Witten is a very good tight end as well.

If they move up to take Dez Bryant, they would be dumb to get rid of Austin. It's basically replacing a guy who has played one solid season in the NFL with a guy who hasn't played in the NFL. You add on to what you have, not replace it. If any receiver goes, it should be Roy Williams, not Miles.

I just dont see them adding on to what they got they will have to get rid of one and I see them gettin rid of Miles Austin because WHAT IF the cap comes back they wont be able to afford him.

I just dont see them adding on to what they got they will have to get rid of one and I see them gettin rid of Miles Austin because WHAT IF the cap comes back they wont be able to afford him.

Why won't they be able to afford him?

If they get Dez and cut Roy Williams from his overpriced contract, they could use that money on Miles. There's no cap this year. If they cut Roy this year, there's no penalty. That leaves money for them to use on Miles Austin.

What sounds more intriguing if you were a Cowboys fan, Bryant and Williams, or Bryant and Austin?

Why won't they be able to afford him?

If they get Dez and cut Roy Williams from his overpriced contract, they could use that money on Miles. There's no cap this year. If they cut Roy this year, there's no penalty. That leaves money for them to use on Miles Austin.

What sounds more intriguing if you were a Cowboys fan, Bryant and Williams, or Bryant and Austin?

Thats is they get rid of Williams I swear Jerry has a man crush on him:chuckle:

Thats is they get rid of Williams I swear Jerry has a man crush on him:chuckle:

Personally I don't care who they get rid of, but they'd be dumb to trade Miles Austin IMO. Like UniversalDraft put on their twitter, our 1st for their 1st, 3rd and Bennett seems logical if a trade happens.

So we would basically drop back first get a TE and there third or swapping third?

Also the cowboys do make some stupid moves just saying.. Example Roy Williams trade lol

So we would basically drop back first get a TE and there third or swapping third?

Also the cowboys do make some stupid moves just saying.. Example Roy Williams trade lol

Swap firsts, get Bennett and their third. No swap in the third.

Roy Williams had a ton of potential and a lot of people felt he was being held back being in Detroit.

Back
Top Bottom