Mod Question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mod Question

Oboy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Upon looking at the front page ... I am going to be donating some cash in addition to my VIP membership (probably not until Tomorrow or this weekend though - things a little crazy today).

I have a few questions... One what is the best way? Paypal?

Do I get a donator badge just for donating or is their a minimum $?

Thanks and this site is awesome, my true refuge from work and the other daily hecticness...

-Mike

Oboy said:
Upon looking at the front page ... I am going to be donating some cash in addition to my VIP membership (probably not until Tomorrow or this weekend though - things a little crazy today).

I have a few questions... One what is the best way? Paypal?

Do I get a donator badge just for donating or is their a minimum $?

Thanks and this site is awesome, my true refuge from work and the other daily hecticness...

-Mike
Glad to have you here.
Donator badges are for any amount of money donated....Thank you.....we appreciate every dime...... and it all goes right back into the site. :D

Problem...

I tried to click on the donate here link from the read more link on the front page and I got this error...

We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com.

Nevermind I was able to use the donate link from the top of every page. HOWEVER, FYI... the other link is dead! My donation is on its way...

Back
Top Bottom