Mod | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mod

I think I put in a post in here about requesting to be a mod. I would like to be a mod, but I am pretty computer illiterate, so I am withdrawing my name from the heated competition.:goof: I realize I have disappointed everyone now, and i apologize. I am still willing to help out in anyway possible. Just let me know if their is anything that i can do.

I probably wouldn't be a good mod. I can be heady, overpassionate about the issues, and think less with my brain as I get older. I would porbably bug the hell out of everyone, become one of the less liked members on the board and grow old as one of those "In my day" moderators. Nor do I want to be a mod. I just thought I'd throw that out there.

HysterikiLL said:
I probably wouldn't be a good mod. I can be heady, overpassionate about the issues, and think less with my brain as I get older. I would porbably bug the hell out of everyone, become one of the less liked members on the board and grow old as one of those "In my day" moderators. Nor do I want to be a mod. I just thought I'd throw that out there.

:lol:

HysterikiLL said:
:rofl3:

HysterikiLL said:

You make me proud to be a Safety.

speaking of mods...anyone here from Wildbill lately? i heard he got a new job...that could be why i haven't seen him in a while...

Jt0323 said:
speaking of mods...anyone here from Wildbill lately? i heard he got a new job...that could be why i haven't seen him in a while...
I'm still here, just taking a breather from the snipers in the pofo. :lol:

Wildbill3 said:
I'm still here, just taking a breather from the snipers in the pofo. :lol:
<edited> :tongue:

Good thing I'm in a good mood eh? wB3

Back
Top Bottom