Mod | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mod

pigskinguy said:
Well, if EVERYONE else is gonna be mod, I want to be one too. And if I am a mod does that mean I can have my knee-snapping sig back. ;)

Everyone isn't going to be a mod. In fact, at this point, we have no intentions of adding a mod at all.
Either way... the sig pic is out...:wink:

WharfRat said:
Everyone isn't going to be a mod. In fact, at this point, we have no intentions of adding a mod at all.

Warm up down at the cape yet??

Been down right chilly in NWNJ!

WharfRat said:
It's been chilly here too... the breeze off the ocean always cools it down.
It's warming up today though... beautiful day!

This is the first real spring in years, it's always been, winter then 80 plus I would say the last 3 or 4 years!

My dam grass is growing faster then anytime I can remember!:cry:

WharfRat said:

Ah, man. :cry: .......I guess I'll just have to find something even grosser. :escape:

pigskinguy said:
Well, if EVERYONE else is gonna be mod, I want to be one too. And if I am a mod does that mean I can have my knee-snapping sig back. ;)
Go to Billszone.com. They seem to have a TON of Mods over there

mor911 said:
I'd like to be a MOD. :D How about MOD of the ladies lounge.... You all know how much time I spend in there :D

Thanks but no thanks, you would make any pictures that contain clothing a ban-able offense ;)

If i was a regular member I wouldnt complain, but thats not how we do things here :D

too many Chiefs, not enough Indians....:lol: :lol:

I would like to be a Mod some day, but I just don't have the time right now.
:shakeno:

byroan said:
$10,000,000 in unmarked bills.

Loser25wide-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom