Mod | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mod

I'd like to be a mod. I'm on here literally 10 hours a day checking stuff anyways. Might as well contribute to the best sports forum on the net. Hopefully my 40% warning won't get in the way.:wink:

im interested, but curious about what it would entail... and how much computer skill/knowledge is required.

How do you know what mods are on at the time you are online? im asking cos i need to get in touch with one. ive posted same thread twice and i need to delete one of them!! help anybody?

FanMarino said:
How do you know what mods are on at the time you are online? im asking cos i need to get in touch with one. ive posted same thread twice and i need to delete one of them!! help anybody?
At the bottom of the main menu where all the forums are listed. If you look down there the Mods will appear in green if they are logged in. If you have any more questions pm me and I would be glad to help further.:wink:

Fin Fan in Cali said:
At the bottom of the main menu where all the forums are listed. If you look down there the Mods will appear in green if they are logged in. If you have any more questions pm me and I would be glad to help further.:wink:
ffic is the man!!!!! but ya being a mod is something i would like. i do realize ive only been a member for 6 months. but im intrested if needed

Add me to it if your interested I am always around reading everything anyways

If there is anything I can do to help I will..

Throwing my name into the hat if there is anything I can do to help out

I am familiar with VBulletin Board from an Admin perspective, privileges, design, Google Adsense and advertisement implementation, chat, etc and for most of the server-side stuff.

Celtkin said:
Throwing my name into the hat if there is anything I can do to help out

I am familiar with VBulletin Board from an Admin perspective, privileges, design, Google Adsense and advertisement implementation, chat, etc and for most of the server-side stuff.
You would do a great job.:wink:

dang, i wanted a mod position, even attempted to clean up my schtick to no avail. WAAAAA, noone likes me, how come noone likes me? LOL.

When will people realise I'm being groomed for one of these spots. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom