Moderators: Why was my signature picture removed? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moderators: Why was my signature picture removed?

WestPhish

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
To my knowledge the picture did not violate any rules of the board. The picture was removed suddenly and without explanation. I respectully request an explanation as to why the pic was removed?. Thanks!!!

Here is the offending pic

clear.gif

I didnt remove it, but it is kinda too ...whats a good word for this....provocative?

I like it, but it had to go.....we had a complaint or two about it too...

TerryTate said:
I didnt remove it, but it is kinda too ...whats a good word for this....provocative?

Terry,

I would have been nice if somebody told me about it rather than just remove it. I would have removed it myself if it offended somebody...although honestly I don't know how it can offend any male posters, maybe female posters. Sounds like a total judgement call and a grey area in the board's rules. In any case, in the future, I'd love to have the courtesy of an explanation/rationale before a moderator takes action.

Thanks again! :D

WestPhish said:
Terry,

I would have been nice if somebody told me about it rather than just remove it. I would have removed it myself if it offended somebody...although honestly I don't know how it can offend any male posters, maybe female posters. Sounds like a total judgement call and a grey area in the board's rules. In any case, in the future, I'd love to have the courtesy of an explanation/rationale before a moderator takes action.

Thanks again! :D

West, not trying to butt in here, BUTT, some of the work by Mods is a "judgement call" no way around it. They have a very tough job.
They did make a blanket post regarding provacative pics, so to me they really didnt need to notify you. Besides it takes time, which they freely donate.

BB

bigbry said:
West, not trying to butt in here, BUTT, some of the work by Mods is a "judgement call" no way around it. They have a very tough job.
They did make a blanket post regarding provacative pics, so to me they really didnt need to notify you. Besides it takes time, which they freely donate.

BB

If you think I am out of line in asking for common courtesy from the moderators then so be it, we'll agree to disagree.

TerryTate said:

mmmmmmm provocative mmmmmmmmm

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom