Moderators | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moderators

OGisgod86

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
My son finfan86 is has been a regular on this message board for a month or two and checks this website 4-5 hours a day. He made one a bit inapporiate post about Matt Jones could never be a great WR because he was white. Then he posted about 10 minutes after that in the same forum (Chris Mortenson Chat!) that he was just joking around lighten the mood from watching the Redsox lose to the Yankees. He didn't mean anything by it and has never made an inappropriate post before. He loves posting on this website and i think you should give him another chance.

Mod edit: He was only given 24 hours off for contributing to the overall fighting in that thread with a racial comment. If he really wants to use this board again tell him that creating alias user names will earn him extra time off. I'm sure his 24 hours is almost up by now.

I know your proably being sarcastic, but i am new to this forum and didn't know where else to post it and i thought this is the most looked place and this is where my son always posted.

OGisgod86 said:
My son finfan86 is has been a regular on this message board for a month or two and checks this website 4-5 hours a day. He made one a bit inapporiate post about Matt Jones could never be a great WR because he was white. Then he posted about 10 minutes after that in the same forum (Chris Mortenson Chat!) that he was just joking around lighten the mood from watching the Redsox lose to the Yankees. He didn't mean anything by it and has never made an inappropriate post before. He loves posting on this website and i think you should give him another chance.

just start a new identity. why play by the rules :cooldude:

If you are referring that i am my son, he made this account for me and my husband(his father) to use.

I think its legit. and it was probably only a temp ban....Mods will probably answer soon.

OGisgod86 said:

Mod edit: He was only given 24 hours off for contributing to the overall fighting in that thread with a racial comment. If he really wants to use this board again tell him that creating alias user names will earn him extra time off. I'm sure his 24 hours is almost up by now.
Matt Jones is white ??? :eek:

me and the mods have always been in good terms. im thankful for that

HelloMotto said:
just start a new identity. why play by the rules :cooldude:

My son doesn't have another email address. He also liked his ID name and profile.

Justasportsfan said:
Matt Jones is white ??? :eek:

I dont know is he? because if he isn't that the mods should actually have no reason to ban my son. I don't know much about college players only the dolphins.

Reading the post the Moderator left, I would believe it to be only a 24hr. Ban.
OGisgod86 said:
I dont know is he? because if he isn't that the mods should actually have no reason to ban my son. I don't know much about college players only the dolphins.

OGisgod86 said:
Relax. He should be able to post again ....... right after the bills win the sb...which won't be long :D.

Justasportsfan said:
Relax. He should be able to post again ....... right after the bills win the sb...which won't be long :D.

the kid would be at retirement age if we waited on that. :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom