Mods move this where you see fit. Didn't see where it would be appropriate. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mods move this where you see fit. Didn't see where it would be appropriate.

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
I wanted to let everyone know and give a shout out to the finheaven.com store. I ordered a couple of things from the store and have also ordered from many other places to buy merchandise online. The finheaven.com store was by far the most efficient and quick transaction I have ever had. The merchandise I got was excellent. The transaction itself very user friendly and easy and the shipping was immediate, as well as the excellent prices.

So, for anyone who wants some great Dolphin merchandise, I would recommend shopping here first. Good job once again, finheaven.com!!

njfinfan

:dance:

Thanks. Right here will be just fine. :)

Plus, when you buy from the Finheaven store, it really does help us.

Absolutely. Nothing wrong with supporting the best dolfan site on the net. Thanks Muck - you rock.

No secrecy dude. I bought a calendar and a tee shirt for my daughter. My point is that it was easier and quicker than all of the places that I order from. And it doesn't hurt that it helps the site.

Sounds good, thanks for sharing. I'm in the market for a custom jersey (Darwin Walker). Does the store have custom jerseys?

Back
Top Bottom