Monday Morning Quarterbacks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Monday Morning Quarterbacks

twg76

Proverbs 3:5-6
Reaction score
The Monday Morning Quarterbacks are out in full effect with all the results out now about roster moves and injuries. "Sparano sucks." "We can't win without Jake Long." "Sean Smith sucks. And so does Jason Allen." "What kind of roster moves are these?!?!?! The team is imploding!!"

Whoever plays this Sunday has to get it done. Everyone gets blamed if Miami loses. There's no shelter for individual performances. It's a team game. Everybody needs to look for an opportunity to step up and make a play in the game. If you take the field, you better bring the best performance you have.

When you say it s dumb prior to the 4th preseason game to play your starters, thats not a Monday Morning QB. as far as the roster moves, the ppl getting all bent out of shape are the ones who thought this was an 11-5 or 12-4 team and now reality is donkey kicking them.

I dont know if its just me being a homer or a fan but i think the dolphins can beat the bills with JA starting. I even think they could win with dansby and dobbins as the starters and murtha as the starter

Monday Morning Quarterbacks is the right of being a fan.
Have you not read the constitution?

I always thought the 75 to 53 cut down day was crucial in deciding the SuperBowl champion! Looks like we're screwed not keeping all these future ALL-PRO studs......so with the 1st pick the Dolphins should pick.....

I always thought the 75 to 53 cut down day was crucial in deciding the SuperBowl champion! Looks like we're screwed not keeping all these future ALL-PRO studs......so with the 1st pick the Dolphins should pick.....

Matthew Ryan. Quarterback. Boston College.

Oh wait.....we already ****ed that one up. Do over?

Matthew Ryan. Quarterback. Boston College.

Oh wait.....we already ****ed that one up. Do over?
Lets not start this again this season. Matt Ryan is not even in the same class talent wise as Long.

Long a two time Pro Bowl LT Vs a middle of the pack QB in Ryan.

Lets not start this again this season. Matt Ryan is not even in the same class talent wise as Long.

:hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap:

In other news someone took tony romo with the 6th pick in my fantasy football draft.

Ryan will turn out to be a great QB, but I'm goad we ended up taking Long in the end.

Isn't being a Monday morning QB what posting on a message board is all about? Are we supposed to come in here and post about how much we love the Dolphins and just agree with everything they do? That would have been fun in 2007.

i really wish there would be an nfl game on a Monday morning so there could be Monday morning quarterbacks

Back
Top Bottom