Monday nighter | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Monday nighter

bryancox51fan

Bills suck balls
Reaction score
:confused: Do you guys think we will get one? I cant remember not having one

I think we will get atleast one monday night game. It would be cool to have a monday game against the Pats.

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
dont all NFL teams get at least 1 or 2 Monday Night Games?

Nope, but i think that they should. I dont think that the Cards has had one in a long time.

NO they havent, i thinn really only the exciting Teams who have had a few winning records before that season get 1 or 2 monday nighters, or pending good rivalries, i think our Monday Nighter should be VS Atlanta or NE

The last year we didn't play on MNF Football was 1990 following a 6-10 season.

That being said.. I think we are good for 1 this year.. You can thank Saban for that.

SirFin said:
The last year we didn't play on MNF Football was 1990 following a 6-10 season.

That being said.. I think we are good for 1 this year.. You can thank Saban for that.

I agree. Saban v. Belichick. The Dolphins are a perennial MN team but it might have something to do with our perennial success in the RS. Last year wasn't really a succesfull season, so it's hard to assume. Ratings are always high on MN for phin games though, too.

Yeah, i think Miami will get 1 Monday Night game, maybe against NE for a round 2 at Orange Jersey night or Atlanta for another big time NFC team like the Eagles in 03

Dolphins vs Pats, Saban vs belichick. Indeed.

M3590NJ973 love that sig mauhuahah! :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom