Monday, November 11th MNF @ Tampa Bay | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Monday, November 11th MNF @ Tampa Bay

OrangeShorts

Rookie
Reaction score
Was wondering if there is any kind of group being put together to go to the Dolphins/Bucs game for Monday night football? Me and a few friends are thinking of driving to Tampa for a few days for the game.

At Raymond James, upper-deck seats around the 50-yard line or lower-level seats behind the end zone?

Thoughts and opinions appreciated.

I have 5 seats in sec 333 row H. That's around the 10 yd line on visitor side. Will be driving from Orlando after work.

I'm down to sqaud up with some fellow fin fans for this game. I live in St. Pete and my wife and I already have the day off so we'll be tailgating all day.

At Raymond James, upper-deck seats around the 50-yard line or lower-level seats behind the end zone?

Thoughts and opinions appreciated.
Lower level endzone is solid. I got season tix for USF in 125 and the seats aren't too bad. Got tix from my work in 2011 to the bucs/colts MNF game and sat 2nd row in the end zone and it was awesome, grew up in Lauderdale and am also a huge Canes fan and got Reggie Wayne to throw the U up at me prior to kickoff.

I live in Wesley chapel was wondering if anyone wanted to buy a ticket in the same section row/seats as me ..don't want to go alone. If anyone is interested PM me!!

Ill be there. My buddy set up a big group of people goin from Orlando. Taking a party bus from Orlando and back. Not sure where our seats are he bought them

I'll be pimping the Dolphin love on my show here in Tampa. The Bucs fans hate me when we play in the regular season, and I will be there with some Fin fans with me! Let's OWN Ray Jay! :)

I'll be pimping the Dolphin love on my show here in Tampa. The Bucs fans hate me when we play in the regular season, and I will be there with some Fin fans with me! Let's OWN Ray Jay! :)

Show what show I live in the Tampa area I would check your show out and support you!

i just recently moved to ft myers so im not to far from Tampa i as well will be attending this game along with a buddy of mine as well

If anyone needs molly, skunk, dro, speed, meth, blow, roxy, shrooms, acid or crack for the game then don't PM me.

If anyone needs molly, skunk, dro, speed, meth, blow, roxy, shrooms, acid or crack for the game then don't PM me.

imagesqtbnANd9GcT4UmCwgn05rXXz4TYravj6Hb-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom