Monday's Training Camp Reports? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Monday's Training Camp Reports?

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Reaction score
Anxiously awaiting them....

I know it takes a little time before JBrown finishes the report and it actually gets up in the tcreports section...

Would be cool if it was posted here.

I'm waiting too. Any news on the evening session would be great. So far I mainly got Ricky Williams 2 carries 9 yards avg. 4.5 ypc in the tough middle drill. Awsome. Those pics are clear why he fubmbels alot though. His forearms are kind of short. I'm glad I've read other reports of fumble recovery drills. Finally. I've been preaching fumble recovery drills for 4 years.

Its kinda strange most of his fumbles come on receptions if you look at them. And a lot of the time its cuz he's reaching for extra yardage.

Did he had this fumble probel through out his 3 years at Saint or only last year?

Where are the TC pictures you are referring to? I'm an infrequent visitor to this board and I don't know where the appropriate place to look for pics is at.

Thanks in advance.

I love that visor Ricky is wearing on his helmet, he kinda looks like the football version of The "Terminator". Yeah that's my new name for him, Ricky the "Terminator" Williams

Back
Top Bottom