Montana Prospects | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Montana Prospects

Tupac Shakur

troublesome
Club Member
Reaction score
Jeff Ireland and the Dolphins scouts have a good connection to the University of Montana (Dan Carpenter, Lex Hilliard, Jimmy Wilson).

This year, three prospects from Montana are sure to get a look-see by the Dolphins scouts:

1.) Trumaine Johnson, DB, 6'2", 204

Reminds me of Sean Smith in many ways, California kid. Possible 2nd Round pick.

[video=youtube;LKLrhJgLEtQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKLrhJgLEtQ[/video]

2.) Charles Burton, OL, 6'5", 315

Big, nasty o-lineman. Played both guard and tackle for the Grizzlies. Worth a look in the later rounds.

Good article on the kid: http://missoulian.com/college/griz/article_13da035c-e617-11e0-84a9-001cc4c03286.html

3.) Kavario Middleton, TE, 6'5", 248

3rd ranked TE in the country coming out of high school. Dismissed from the University of Washington after violating team rules, was thought to transfer to Nebraska but ended up at Montana. Good size, caught 26 passes (3 TDs) in 2010 for Washington. A late-round prospect with upside.

I think Trumaine Johnson can be had in the third. He played well against Tennesse in the first game of the season. I think he can transition to the free safety spot though so thats why i would look at him. Bit of a knucklehead though. Got tased by police earlier in the season. But then again, which one of hasnt been tased at one time or another

Ireland loves the Big Sky conference..I could see us drafting one of these players..

I think Trumaine Johnson can be had in the third. He played well against Tennesse in the first game of the season. I think he can transition to the free safety spot though so thats why i would look at him. Bit of a knucklehead though. Got tased by police earlier in the season. But then again, which one of hasnt been tased at one time or another

That is hilarious...

Back
Top Bottom