More Boston info (for a 3rd now?) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More Boston info (for a 3rd now?)

gotta love the following quotes:

"We played against him my freshman year at Northwestern and he destroyed us," Simmons said. "The physical aspect of his game is intimidating. You can't get in his face because he'll push you off the line or he'll blow by you with his speed. To run a 4.3 at 240 pounds? That's scary."

Added Tolver: "I know someone that played with him last year and he said David's a cool guy. He said a lot of things that got blown out of proportion and that the guy works hard. It's not who you talk to, but how hard you work."

--------------
SD wanted a 1st, the press said a 3rd....we maybe offered a 7th and maybe they said we're on crack at least a 3rd.......who knows....lol

LOL yahh theyre all excited like a kid at the zoo going to the gorilla cage

SUPERFREAK

Here is a story that contradicts that one from San Diego.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/chargers/20040311-9999-news_1s11chargers.html

It essentially says that San Diego's interests are best served by ridding themselves (if that's what they want to do) at any cost.

The risk is assuming the contract. No sense in adding a high draft pick to it.

In another story.....

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/chargers/20040310-9999-1s10chargers.html

The word is that Boston is "as good as gone" and may have been playing with a fractured scapula late last year.

"By nearly all accounts, he tried to do what the team asked, including playing at a reduced weight. He even suited up late in the year despite having what one person close to him described as a fractured scapula."

i HOPE they misquoted Greenwood... either they did or he got his lines mixed up.

"Boston is a linebacker in a wide receiver's body," linebacker Morlon Greenwood said. "He is huge. He has got some pipes."

i think you meant a wide receiver in a Linebacker's body. :lol:

its ok, we all make slip ups!

David Boston is a monster lets look at his past 3 seasons. 2001 he had 1598 yards receiving and 8 TD's. 2002 he was injured so his numbers were off but was still on pace to have over 1000 yards receiving. Last year he played for Marty who wants to run the ball early, run the ball often, run the ball again, and then run it some more. When he does throw it, it usually goes to LT. But Boston still had 880 and 7 TD's. Putting him in a 2 TE set is like having a 3rd TE on the field. I think he is well worth a number three pick.:bandwagon

Back
Top Bottom