More Brady Quinn Inside Info | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More Brady Quinn Inside Info

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I have a vendor at work, who is friends with Dick Cory, who has been training Brady Quinn since his season ended. He says that Brady will make a very good pro. He said he may not be a Peyton Manning but will will be good and consistant. Now the other catch to this is Dick Cory is good friends with Cam Cameron. This maybe the reason with Brother Rev's inside info, that the Dolphins will go hard for Brady. I just wanted to share this for this forum only.
Thanks, John:wink:

Saturday can not come soon enough. I am "betting" on Drew Stanton but would be happy to loose that if we got Quinn.

Saturday can not come soon enough. I am "betting" on Drew Stanton but would be happy to loose that if we got Quinn.

Same here, bother Keith. I would prefer that we trade down and take a LT then take Stanton in the second round.

John, thanks for the scoop!

Is it Saturday yet? I've become completely apathetic about who we pick. I just don't care about most of them right now. I think I'm suffering horrible burn-out from Saban :nono: I've never cared less than this. I guess it's more complicated than just Saban (although that is the root of it all). I was so sold on everything we were doing the past couple of years that I'm just in a wait and see mode now. I trust Muellera and Cam for the most part, but unless they pick one of the few guys I'm really down or up on, then I'll just be along for the ride this summer.
I'll be saving my adrenaline for the games :dolphins:

Its was funny but they had a scout on KFAN, some guy named Marty Wexler III who puts the draftees through scouting tests which some NFL pay him for, he had some insight from his angle.

His top three were Johnson, Okoye and Peterson, followed very closely by Landry (who he said had the strongest hands). Quinn he said was the most over rated, didn't do well on his QB drills and fared poorly on his written tests.

What was cool to listen to the tests the do, just like the combine, except some weird ones.

Gloves on all ball carriers, which had an electric shock applied to them while they ran with the ball, getting stronger every 5 yards. Peterson, Gonzales were the best Ginn dropped with first jolt.

A sled that dragged the player down the field which he held onto by his hands (tests hand strength, wrist and lower arm)

Blindfold QB throw where they restrict the vision of the QB and make him throw to different spots where a WR is out of their vision (this where Quinn did very badly on)

To listen to the interview click here. http://www.kfan.com/cc-common/podcast/single_podcast.html?podcast=KFAN_Barreiro.xml
it is the second one down. He got called out for picking Troy Williamson as a stud,and didn't really have an answer except this is the third year and this is when he will get going.

One last note, he said they have been putting in tracking chips into prospects so that they can see what the prospect is doing over a couple years.Mentioned that they had just put one in an 8th grader!

Back
Top Bottom