More cuts coming soon... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More cuts coming soon...

We have 12? WRs. Half of those prolly go.
Some of those don't even count. only the top 51 count but yes, at least half of them have to go regardless cause we'll only carry 6 at the most.
As far as the draft picks, we just need to have them under contract by the time OTA's start if that and I'm sure we'll clear the space. Having said that, yes we'll need to make some moves.

I have an uneasy feeling they dump X during the draft. That would clear plenty. It's been too quiet on the subject lately...
I can see it. With Jones, Needham, Iggy, and now Coleman on the roster, along with reports that they may be adding another CB in the draft... I can see Howard getting moved for sure

I can see it. With Jones, Needham, Iggy, and now Coleman on the roster, along with reports that they may be adding another CB in the draft... I can see Howard getting moved for sure
Sounds like my team…we always get rid of ballers.
  • Jones doesn't get turnovers.
  • Iggy is a pup.
  • Coleman may ball, but seems like a JAG.
  • Needham is a fighter, but very JAG-like.
Every year we are "3 years away" from being contenders…when will we keep our studs.

They are not cutting Xavien Howard.

He is a top 3 Cb and is getting paid like one.

Having quality CB play is what makes Flores defense go.

Not to mention that he would leave behind 16 MILLION in dead cap.

Next year the cap hits shrinks to 2 million, if they are going to move him it will be after this coming season.

They are not cutting Xavien Howard.

He is a top 3 Cb and is getting paid like one.

Having quality CB play is what makes Flores defense go.

Not to mention that he would leave behind 16 MILLION in dead cap.

Next year the cap hits shrinks to 2 million, if they are going to move him it will be after this coming season.
I think they meant trading him.

Back
Top Bottom