More cuts coming soon... | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More cuts coming soon...

Jaken Ramsey got two first rounders. We should be able to do that.
But if they trade x I think it’s dumb. But I wouldn’t be suprised.

They think you can do all that crap cause pats did it but pats had Brady and elite offensive system for a while. Other parts were interchangeable.

we need some of our valuable pieces
BOOM.

Quoted for emphasis.

We can't do what the Pats do - we do not have Tom Brady. We need X.

But what they going to be able to get back for him, a 4th?

2022 2nd? 2021 3rd?

Hard to say, really. I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if he was moved to a cap-strapped team in need of a red zone threat.

Ride X for at least 1 more yr. He is the star of our defense and is stepping up in leadership. He was the key of our defense last yr. Why get rid of our best defensive player when it is not a need. We have so many better ways to improve our team. If Iggy becomes a star, you can choose to trade either Jones or X. However right now we have a position of strength and potential right now. I think Jones yr two with x will be much better . If IGGy who is what 21 , learns from both of them we have a great mix of talent and experience at one of the most important positions in the nfl

Ride X for at least 1 more yr. He is the star of our defense and is stepping up in leadership. He was the key of our defense last yr. Why get rid of our best defensive player when it is not a need. We have so many better ways to improve our team. If Iggy becomes a star, you can choose to trade either Jones or X. However right now we have a position of strength and potential right now. I think Jones yr two with x will be much better . If IGGy who is what 21 , learns from both of them we have a great mix of talent and experience at one of the most important positions in the nfl
Man makes a strong point right here. Preach.

This is crazy. The absolute floor of any deal with Howard would be a 1st and a 2nd. If Grier doesn’t get that then Howard isn’t going anywhere.
I didn’t say I would do it for less. Just stated what I thought of the value. Later 1st rounder maybe but not an early pick as some have suggested. IMO

post if the year
Pains have like 100 players under contract some of them might need to be cut eventually if we have a field a 53 man roster 😂

Back
Top Bottom