More Evidence ESPN Hates MIA | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More Evidence ESPN Hates MIA

I agree with ESPN in that the Miami Dolphins deserve to be at the bottom of the trash heap.

We are the Detroit Lions of the yesteryears.

We have SUCKED!

Our coaches have sucked.

Our front office have sucked.

We let Brady trounce us for 2 decades. We had virtually ZERO answers.

We had coaches doing cocaine on video.

Players accused of racism.

We are the bottom of the barrel.

We deserve to be treated like the ugly stepchild!

Thank you ESPN!

Until we prove otherwise we suck!

So let’s prove it.

Personally I’m not on board for an 8-8 season.

I want 12-4 and a playoff bye.

Then ESPN can kiss our ASSES!

I agree with ESPN in that the Miami Dolphins deserve to be at the bottom of the trash heap.

We are the Detroit Lions of the yesteryears.

We have SUCKED!

Our coaches have sucked.

Our front office have sucked.

We let Brady trounce us for 2 decades. We had virtually ZERO answers.

We had coaches doing cocaine on video.

Players accused of racism.

We are the bottom of the barrel.

We deserve to be treated like the ugly stepchild!

Thank you ESPN!

Until we prove otherwise we suck!

So let’s prove it.

Personally I’m not on board for an 8-8 season.

I want 12-4 and a playoff bye.

Then ESPN can kiss our ASSES!

What

Is

With

The

Odd

Formatting?

It's

Hard

To

Read.

Don't even care honestly

Where we rank at the end of the season is all that concerns me
I don't "care" except for each and every year, there is zero credit given to us. Not when Ricky was lighting it up, not when our D was lights out, sure we haven't been a legal pad of success over the last few years but ESPN hates the Dolphins.

ESPN has always been a what have you done for me lately, kinda network. Always talking up the good teams.

With Miami having been expected to go winless in 2019 and eventually finishing with a surprising 5 wins; should've be impressive in it's own right, but not to ESPN. To a point ESPN is right, until Miami wins and wins consistently opinions on the team and player's are going to be overwhelmingly negative.

IMHO, Miami's talent at the skill positions on the offensive side of the ball, are underrated and unappreciated by folks in the media and other fans around the league. Opinions will start to change IF, the Kringlemeister and his cohorts duplicate the last 9 games of 2019 and put up huge numbers Offensively, in 2020.

Here’s some funny stuff on one of the ESPN guys lol. Tua is mentioned there.

Im not sure the guy who is roasting Dan Orlovosky understands that this ranking was for prospect grades coming out of college, not their current rankings in the NFL.

I have never been much of a Barnwell fan.

He makes tons of predictions every year and then crows about the handful he gets rightish.

And while I do not care about ratings, rankings, and lists Miami's skill guys are being underrated.

I would not rocket them up that list but they are a better group than 30.

Im not sure the guy who is roasting Dan Orlovosky understands that this ranking was for prospect grades coming out of college, not their current rankings in the NFL.

So he thought the grades for Darnold were far higher then Tua, Murray, and Burrow coming out of college... Really?

tenor-2.gif

Last edited:
I'm okay with that. I think Miami should be higher, but bottom third seems appropriate. The Dolphins have added a lot of talent, but they need to go out and prove it.

Back
Top Bottom