More Evidence ESPN Hates MIA | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More Evidence ESPN Hates MIA

I mean, from a consistency standpoint, it's not too far off.

Was Parker an one hit wonder, can he stay healthy?
I believe with Gase gone the Parker we saw last year is what we'll see this year. However, from an outsiders perspective, he's had one good year since 2014.

Gesicki flashed to end the year last year. Hopefully, he can repeat that. Had a typical rookie year for a TE, a 2nd year with promise, tbd how the 3rd year goes.

Preston Williams to me is a potential 1b if the stars align. He flashed too last year but suffered an acl injury. TBD on year 2.

RB group is solid. 2 vets that do what they do well in Howard and Breida.

judy-i-dont-care-gif.gif

Have to disagree with you. Lots of people took notice for Preston and DP last year. They definitely took notice when we beat the Pats at home and knocked them out of their playoff bye. I know I'm optimistic but don't be so hard on your own team. They are better than ESPN thinks, that was the point.

Nah. They haven't done anything to deserve giving them a break. That kinda happens when you have spent the better part of 2 decades not even competing in the deep end, but running around with floaties on the shallow end.

And sorry, but when Williams and Parker become consistent players with consistent numbers, only then will respect be earned and given. Bess earned his respect with his limited skillset, Hartline and Camarillo were some of the most limited athletes and somehow found a way to make it work.

Again, these threads are a yearly reminder of just how far this franchise has fallen.

so you are basing it all on a Pats win and an offseason championship? Like who cares? There are teams every year that exceed expectations. Miami has done NOTHING to rise up from the bottom half of the league. They have averaged 16-20 points a game forever. They haven't been able to stop the run. ESPN has learned its lessons on banking on the Phins. Prove it this year and the rankings get better. Curious, where do you think they belong?
Somewhere in the mid 20s. Espn has never liked the Dolphins. It's a fact. Sure, let's Winn but even then we won't get the recognition from them. Fine with me.

I am not going over hype dolphins just because they my team. I am going call it like it is. From another team point of view. Nobody respect dolphins in nfl last 15 to 20 yr...on other hand our future look bright.just got put all piece together..

Last edited:
I mean... Where do you think they should be ranked? There's really no need to get worked up if your anwser is any lower than top half, which they arent...

I mean... Where do you think they should be ranked? There's really no need to get worked up if your anwser is any lower than top half, which they arent...
Maybe around 20 to 27 not that far off. We will finish yr at..with Fitzpatrick or not..

This type of thing is all about popularity not real skill. Our superstar is going to be on the bench to start the season so this is where we should start on a useless list lie this.

Once Tua starts we will move up these kinds of projections no matter what he actually plays like.

I still think darnold will be fine. The mononucleosis thing set him back big time.
I had him as the #1 overall talent..turned 23 in June..so yeah I agree..

once them jagoffs fire Gase and get a real head coach him and Tua are gonna be a battling for years..

When I think of power rankings I think of a guy making a list who is passionate about identifying the top teams, or maybe until he overrates his team, then loses interest and just lists the rest of the teams. That’s how I would approach it anyway, anything after I overrated Miami would be complete crap.

I never look at them, boring. These talking heads don’t know **** yet people follow what they say 100%. Remember when they picked us to have the #1 overall pick last year? Most of the sight bought it, I never wavered from 5 or 6 wins. I never tune in to ESPN unless there is a live NFL Football game on.

Also, if you play fantasy football, which many fans do now, Davante Parker is pretty Close to becoming a household name.

Further evidence. Breida, Howard, DP, Howard, Jones.....none top 100? Ok man.

This is how I view these lists. Every journalist has a favorite team. They probably care about the list until the get to their team, which they overrate, then they get bored and fill in the rest of the teams without much thought. I stopped looking at this stuff years ago.

Back
Top Bottom