More Fantasy Advice... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More Fantasy Advice...

Dolphin2003

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Fellow Dolfans, I need more Fantasy FB advice from you fellas. I'm the sole rookie in my Fantasy League so I have some ground to make up. BTW, kudos to all who advsed me to start Coles over Chambers last weekend!! Coles worked out nicely. My dilemma this weekend is again at WR. I picked up James McKnight today as he's starting to come around but I'm not quite convinced if I should start him. Of my 4 WRs, which 2 should I start, they are:

Chris Chambers
James McKnight
Reggie Wayne
Leverneus Coles

I believe Coles is a lock against a weak Buffalo secondary. Who should be my other starter??

Also for Defensive teams, I have the Dolphins and the Broncos (both strong teams).

Should I go with my beloved 'Phins vs. Chargers or the Broncos vs. Indy?? I think the 'Phins will do better as Marvin Harrison will exploit a suspect Broncos secondary.

Would appreciate your feedback, thanks guys!!!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

:drinkers:

as you said, coles is a lock...i would stay away from mcknight as he's 3rd on the depth chart and normally doesnt get alot of passes thrown his way. personally, i start chambers over wayne. manning is locked in to harrison and nobody else. pollard and ismail get whatever isnt thrown to harrison, wayne seemingly doesnt catch alot of balls. go with chambers, he our #1 reciever and should get some looks(ray seems to be getting comfortable with him)

as far as defense; denver, IMO, is very solid all around...however, i'd take my chances against a 2nd year starter than one of the best QBs in football(regardless of the RB situation)

disclaimer: this feedback is intended to be used for entertainment purposes only :D

Since most Ds seem to provide more coverage help on CC and McK has been busting a long one fairly consistently now that he is a starter, I would go w/McK.

Coles and the Phin's D's are locks

Back
Top Bottom