More from Ricky... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More from Ricky...

We need some trash talkers on offense according to him. A leader who can back it up with their play.

You're welcome, I was surpised a new entry was there. I love that site, he offers unique insight into the game and what it's like to play in the NFL

Are there any other pro football players with sites like Ricky's?

does any have an MP3 of that song: "I was dancing and singing to that new Justin Timberlake song. " It does not sound like boy band music does it ?

:goof:

Love this quote
I derive just as much pleasure from the
other guys making plays as I do from making plays myself.
I know if they make plays, it makes it easier for me to make
plays. Monday night I foresee Ray, Cris, Chris, Randy,
Desmond and myself all making plays. It that's the case, we
will win every week.

actually 39, justin timberlake is from the boy band N'Sync The song is pretty cool though, I do have to say. But its just Timberlake by himself

Originally posted by Cover23
actually 39, justin timberlake is from the boy band N'Sync The song is pretty cool though, I do have to say. But its just Timberlake by himself
anyone who can have Brittney cannot be too bad I suppose :rolleyes: N'synch songs were certainly nothing to make you break tackles over

LMAO

We had one last year against the Rams. We lost, but we would of won if they would of just given me the ball.

Anyone know why it only copies one line at a time when you try to copy/paste a paragraph from his site?

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
LMAO

Anyone know why it only copies one line at a time when you try to copy/paste a paragraph from his site?

To prevent people from reproducing the entries, I assume.

Back
Top Bottom