More Lamar Miller + Less Go Go's = More Big Plays for Mike Wallace | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More Lamar Miller + Less Go Go's = More Big Plays for Mike Wallace

normaldude

Starter
Reaction score
1) Lamar Miller is a ground weapon that other teams have to respect. Give more carries to Miller, and less to Daniel Thomas. Establish the run, and opposing safeties will have to pay more attention to the run game.

2) Get rid of the presnap "Go = Pass, Go-Go = Run" cadence. It ruins any chance that the opposing team will fall for play action. Just use a simple "Go" each time.

With more of a running threat to get the attention of safeties, and with less of a tip-off when we use play action, safeties will be more likely to bite on play action, and we should have better deep-ball, big-play home run production out of Mike Wallace.

The problem I have is we use 'go' when we should be using 'go-go' for play-action most of the time.

My wife hates football and she even noticed the GO - GO syndrome. I am sure the defense's now know when to fall ball or come full metal to the QB.. This falls on the coaching staff. GET THIS FIXED!!!

Millers lack of vision on his fumble instead of walking into the endzone was as bad of a football play as I've seen all year. What an idiot.

That said, more Miller will be a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom