More Minicamp Pics (120) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More Minicamp Pics (120)

A Wing Pilot

Section:445 Row:19 Seat:1&2
Reaction score
Here is 121 more afternoon practice minicamp pics

Some Notes, We have some guys with some bigg A$$ Guns.. not sure who #44 is but the guy was so big/wide I cold have hid behind just the 4 and the 4 on his jersey thats alot coming froma 6 foot 4 inch 245lb fat white guy. If you want it in super high quality let me know and i will forward you the pics (thses are just high quality.

http://www.dolphintown.com/MiniCamp/

Heres a preview of one of the Roth Pics

clear.gif

awing_pilot said:
Here is 121 more afternoon practice minicamp pics

Some Notes, We have some guys with some bigg A$$ Guns.. not sure who #44 is but the guy was so big/wide I cold have hid behind just the 4 and the 4 on his jersey thats alot coming froma 6 foot 4 inch 245lb fat white guy. If you want it in super high quality let me know and i will forward you the pics (thses are just high quality.

http://www.dolphintown.com/MiniCamp/

Heres a preview of one of the Roth Pics

clear.gif

I was looking for you this afternoon...were you there?

TerryTate said:
I was looking for you this afternoon...were you there?

yeah i was there i screamed out finheaven in the house when i first got there but no one answered. I'll be there again tommorow for a coaches clinic,but I'll try to find you maybe I'll wear my knights hat !!!

awing_pilot said:
yeah i was there i screamed out finheaven in the house when i first got there but no one answered. I'll be there again tommorow for a coaches clinic,but I'll try to find you maybe I'll wear my knights hat !!!

I wont be there tomorrow man...sorry :(

awing_pilot said:
Some Notes, We have some guys with some bigg A$$ Guns.. not sure who #44 is but the guy was so big/wide I cold have hid behind just the 4 and the 4 on his jersey thats alot coming froma 6 foot 4 inch 245lb fat white guy.

That would be Palm Beach County's own FB Heath Evans. Dude is pretty massive.

Gonna take a look at those photos now. :)

Back
Top Bottom